Thinking about picking up an iTaste MVP V2.0

Hi All,

I have been thinking about picking up a bigger mod for home use. I was looking at something entry level, like the iTaste MVP V2.0. I read a couple of reviews and it seems pretty good for the price.

Is there any strong recommendations against this particular unit??

Also, any good or bad reviews on the madvapes juices??

Thanks

SV

I had the MVP V1 and I liked it overall. The only draw back for me was the button. It flush with the case and you have to be very intentional when pushing it. Other than that its a good device.

I'd recommend watching PBusardo's youtube review of the V2 before buying.

I wanted this unit but the numbers just weren't good enough.

I haven't tried any juice from madvapes in about 2 yrs. so no help there.

Thanks for the replies guys!!! It helps.

I did see the PBusardo's video and it seemed like it was packed full of features, but he did not like the pressure needed to engage the fire button.

It sounds like they did correct the issue with the fire button being flush and hard to find, but over corrected how much weight is needed to get it to fire. LOL.

I like the idea of it being VV & VW and I like that it can tell me the resistance of the coil on the tanks. Found it on sale for under $60.00 with an Iclear30 tank.

From what I am finding out so far is that you can't have too many mods, so I think that I am going to treat myself and get me a little present.

For the juice. I really like their prices (that may be an indicator of poor quality), and I need to build up some stock.

Thanks again!!

SV

I have the Itaste V3, yes the box is marked V3. I bought it last week from a local guy. I just wandered in to the shop to see what they had. The price was pretty decent so I picked one up. They had just got them in and were playing around with them.

I actually really like the unit. I haven't played around with the VW part and I find the puff counter a bit humorous. My only complaint really is the button. A bit recessed for my taste, but now that I am used to it, it is nice. More comfortable than the round ego buttons.

I just got my MVP 2.0 yesterday and like it a lot , the button is stiff but I don't see that as a bad thing, I would recommend it, if fond mind spending a few more dollars you might look into the newer version the itaste VTR though

Thanks guys. Appreciate the comments.

I pulled the trigger and ordered one. With a few different juices. I have high hopes for the MVP and not so much for the juice (bebop. I figured. The price was too good. Again, okay with building up stock). But we will see. I might be surprised.

What are some favorite vendors for the juice??

SV

Vapedudes. Well that's more like it.

Gotta sell myself on being okay on spending a bit of money to find what works for me and something I enjoy. I don't see that being a problem. The fish tank might not get anything new for a while. They'll be fine.

I think that I will cool my jets for a hot minute on purchases. I think I am still ahead vs analogs & dip. I am not missing that habit (the dip) at all. But it suited a need (don't like to skink at work).

Finding my pallet with vaping is tough. Some thing's I think I would like. I don't. Some things I know I really don't care for. I dig. Don't get me wrong, most of the juice is completely tolerable and will get used in time (except that Halo cafe Mocha).

That's what I love about EC Blends. I can get 5 ml bottles of juice for $2.99 each so I can try all kinds of different flavors to find something I like and order a bigger bottle.

Like you, the flavors I thought I'd like/love -- just don't taste like what I think they should. I've found a couple that surprised me and they've become all day vapes for me. :)

Good success with vapedudes

The quest for good juice is the heart of vaping. Give me a good juice and I'll vape it in a rusty spoon over a campfire. :)

I rate my juice vendors buy the percentage of favorable juices I have gotten from them. I have HATED some juices from my favorite vendors.

The best source of juice is a vape bar. Fortunately for me I can go down, sit at the bar and try 20 flavors and walk away with 50ml of supreme (for me) juice.

On line, its hit or miss. Best success for me:

Vapedudes

Fuzion

Gourmet Vapes

Note: my own tastes have changed nearly monthly since I started. I cannot vape some juices I loved 4 months ago. 4months ago I was vaping 80/20 24mg. That is awful to me today. Today I vape 50/50 12mg (6mg when dripping) and its a BIG difference.

Its part of the deal. Might as well enjoy the wins and shrug the losses. It's a ride! :)

Tam. I am mad at you. I just checked out EC Blends. I now have to restrain myself from ordering like 15 little bottles. I probably can't. I'm telling my wife it's all your fault. You're busted.

SV

Ha! You'll have to get in line...and it's a looooong one. :D

Good success with vapedudes

The quest for good juice is the heart of vaping. Give me a good juice and I'll vape it in a rusty spoon over a campfire. :)

I rate my juice vendors buy the percentage of favorable juices I have gotten from them. I have HATED some juices from my favorite vendors.

The best source of juice is a vape bar. Fortunately for me I can go down, sit at the bar and try 20 flavors and walk away with 50ml of supreme (for me) juice.

On line, its hit or miss. Best success for me:

Vapedudes

Fuzion

Gourmet Vapes

Note: my own tastes have changed nearly monthly since I started. I cannot vape some juices I loved 4 months ago. 4months ago I was vaping 80/20 24mg. That is awful to me today. Today I vape 50/50 12mg (6mg when dripping) and its a BIG difference.

Its part of the deal. Might as well enjoy the wins and shrug the losses. It's a ride! :)

Great advice!!

I budget a fair amount for my nicotine habits. After I find my happy place I am sure I will end up ahead. And I am in a good spot as far as my reef tank goes, kinda in a grow out phase. So that frees up a ton of funds short term.

Hey I treated myself and spent money I would have spent anyways and will spend more guaranteed. That's one of the things I liked about analogs. You got to unwrap something brand new just for you everyday. Plus I am a superfan of learning about new things. And I am a bit of a tinkerer( not to mention a fan of forums) So the DIY aspect appeals to me. I am not there yet but it's early.

SV