Fusion e liquids?

thvapor

Interesting enough I bought some strawberry fields from vapedudes , and the first few days were very good than the flavor got very bland.. I'm using a pro tank 2 with a vision 900mah.. I hope unicorn doesn't do the same

Strawberry fields is my go to for berry flavor, also order Irish coffee from them. I have a few flavors I get from each vendor I use. Getting ready to try some more fuzion flavors as I only have unicorn blood.

Well my order shipped two days ago and I checked the shipping status with usps the next day online and it said it had departed from the sorting facility and today it didn't update. I'm concerned because every other order ice ever had always updates every day. Has this happened to anyone else?

Well my order shipped two days ago and I checked the shipping status with usps the next day online and it said it had departed from the sorting facility and today it didn't update. I'm concerned because every other order ice ever had always updates every day. Has this happened to anyone else?

My Fuzion orders usually show up a day before the estimated date, but I have had some update and some not update on the USPS website. It was great for a long time, now it is unreliable. My last couple orders showed up the day after they left the USPS sort facility in Florida. About to make another order, getting low on a couple flavors.

My bad! Wrong thread :P. I meant to post this in my ECBlends thread. I do need to do an order from fusion though!

ECBlends has always been reliable for me as well, but I order 240ml at a time of my wifes flavor and thats about it. I have some Dragons Tear for our next Vape Night Saturday that I cant wait to try.