Complete Noobie.

Sweatervest13

Hi All,

I got my starter kit in from Veteran Vaper. It was all packaged nicely, everything looked nice and new. I got about two days out of the batteries initial charge (from the factory).

I ordered 3 flavors of juice and I enjoy all three better than the two I picked up at the local Vape (smoke shop that has some vape stuff) shop. I can tell that they are higher quality already.

So far so good. Until I thought I ran one of the batteries down and had to charge. I screwed the Vision spinner 1300mah onto the charger and AC adapter. The light would be constant for about 4 seconds then blink once. I wanted to make sure it got a full charge on the initial charge, so I let it go all night. So I used up all the battery life on the second Vision Spinner while it was charging, thinking that I would be good to go with a full charge on the other one for today. I went to swap them out this morning and the battery did not charge at all, It would not even turn on or fire. The thing was just dead!!! IDK if I did not tighten it on the charger enough or what. I screwed it in tighter and left it to try charging again. We will see when I get home. I hope its not a bunk battery, I would be pretty upset, I did not even use it for 48 hours.

On a good note. I am pretty glad that I bought that other VaporX XLT to have a spare. At least this morning I had something to get me by for the whole day today.

I still would like to find something online that is a good guide to show a newbie the best voltage to dial these spinners in to for the ohm's on the clearomizer's. Any suggestions (for example if I have a 1.8omh clearomizer what should I dial the spinner battery to to get best results??).

I still would like to find something online that is a good guide to show a newbie the best voltage to dial these spinners in to for the ohm's on the clearomizer's. Any suggestions (for example if I have a 1.8omh clearomizer what should I dial the spinner battery to to get best results??).

It could be the battery or it could be the charger itself. Contact Brian at The Veteran Vaper, he'll take care of it. His customer service is excellent so you should get a very satisfactory resolution quickly.

Here's a tip for charging: even if you're using an AC adapter, never leave it to charge unattended. Even though the AC adapter is a safer choice, they're still batteries, and safer is always better.

As for coils and voltages, it all depends on the juice and your delivery system. Some juices taste better at higher voltages while others need less. Start at the lowest voltage and vape. Go a little higher, try it again. Once you taste a slight burning flavor, back it up a bit and you'll have found your "sweet spot." That's the only way you'll know. Unfortunately, it's not something anyone else can tell you as everyone tastes juices differently.

Good luck with your battery and charger. I'm sure you'll be happy with the way Brian does business. Because nearly everything that we buy for vaping is coming from China, and their quality control is not consistent, these things sometimes happen.

Thanks for the reply Tam!!

I am going to have my wife check on the charging battery later today. But I do like hearing that the customer service at Veteran Vapor is excellent. I have dealt with a lot of items from China for my other hobby (saltwater reef tanks) and agree that their QC is a bit lacking.

I will try to dial my clearomizer's in a bit better with the spinner. I am looking for a slight burning flavor?? Than just dial back a bit? I will give it a go later today. All my spinner batteries are down right now, but I can't wait to try.

For the most part the biggest indicator to me is the slight burning taste. It could also be when the juice feels harsh when you take a draw. Then, you dial it back to where it tastes and feels best for you. :)

As with any vendor, not everything they sell is going to work right. When I've had that experience with Brian, he moves on it right away. I've never had a bad experience with him, and I try to buy as much as I can from him because of it. Everyone I've recommended Brian's store to has come back with raving reviews about his customer service. He's also a forum member, although he's not on here much because he's focusing his time on his customers.

When I've had that experience with Brian, he moves on it right away. I've never had a bad experience with him, and I try to buy as much as I can from him because of it. Everyone I've recommended Brian's store to has come back with raving reviews about his customer service. He's also a forum member, although he's not on here much because he's focusing his time on his customers.

I really hope so. I just got off the phone with my wife. She tried the battery that was charging... Dead as a door nail.

I know that its not the sellers fault, but this completely sucks. I contacted the seller via their contact page on their site. I really wish it was a day earlier, so then there is at least a chance that I could get a replacement before the weekend. Now I have one unit that works, but needs to be fully charged (working at least for the time being, this product is not inspiring confidence in me). And a second unit that is Dead and needs to be replaced. I have a strong feeling the crappy 650mah back up is going to run out of battery life long before the good Vision spinner battery can get a full charge.

Sorry to complain so much guys, but I did not picture my first vaping experience to be dealing with bad equipment that leaves me without a working unit.

Cool... Super impressed with the customer service from Veteran Vapor. Brian emailed me already with a tracking number for the replacement and apologize for any inconvenience.

So far there have been a couple of bumps in the road, but I feel that I am in good hands. I hope that the battery comes in the mail before the weekend is up.

Ok to chime in?

Are you sure you are turning the battery on? 5 rapid clicks of the button, then the battery should flash a few times and then it will be on.

When you charge a Vision Spinner battery that is dead, the battery will flash a few times and then the switch on the battery will light up and stay lit for a couple of hours. About midway through the charge the battery light will go out but it is still not fully charged. The indicator light on the charger itself alternates between red and green as its continuing to charge. Whe it goes solid green its done, about 4 hours total for the 1300.

Make sure the charger connection points are clean. Dirty connections can prevent charging.

Edited by Bebop12

Replacement battery came in on Saturday. Everything looked good. I have not drained it yet, but I feel good about this one.

Now I think that I need to look at getting a couple of extra battery's for just in case.

We had a bunch of fun things going on this weekend and I brought my e-cig. One of my buddy's "borrowed" my VaporX XLT and refused to give it back. LOL I ended up selling it to him for a real good price. I am pretty sure him and his girlfriend are going to quit the analogs and switch to vaping.

Than I had another buddy txt me and ask where I bought all my gear from. He said he tried the single use e-cigs a couple of years ago, but after seeing mine he is going to give it a try again.

So far so good.