Helpful Reminder #37 - Chargers

Bebop

Put my brand new vision on the charge for a few hours

Vaped it.... Lasted about 10 puffs and died.

NOOb! The end of my charger was all gunked up. I spend so much time monkeying with my stuff I neglected the charger. Cleaned it up

All is well

Carry on

Hey Bebop. Thanks for starting this thread. After thinking about the juice I always find at my battery connection it suddenly occurred to me that instead of cleaning it out periodically while vaping and always cleaning it before charging...I should just put in an eGo to 510 sealed adapter. *rolls eyes at self* Now I don't have to worry about it getting into the connection any more. Sheesh. :)

That's a brilliant idea, Tam. See I'm just the guinea pig :)

Most people don't realize that the inside threads on a 510 connector IS the negative side of the battery connection

Gunked up threads and connector ends on either your battery OR the charger will decrease the performance of your e-cig. If your battery connections are gummed up with old dried up juice it actually makes for poor performance, effectively changing the resistance of your atomizer/coil/clearo whatever making your coil "run hot" or you'll see a decrease in vapor etc.

.......or your battery won't charge. :)

Edited by Bebop12