Beginning to wonder what Mod I want-Suggestions?

What you could do is order the mod itself from Fastech, but then go to someplace like RTD Vapors (someplace stateside) to order the batteries. Or on the other hand, see what kind of price Discount Vapers is running. I just wouldn't want to pay for shipping from China if I didn't have to - or wait that long for it, I'm impatient, it's hard enough for me to wait a week for some of my juice orders (*ahem* Vape Dudes).

I personally like my Sigeli Zmax, and it's both eGo and 510 threaded. But at DV it's $75 for version 3 (telescoping). DV has the Smoketek Zmax for $70, but it's not as heavy duty as the Sigeli, from everything that I've seen.

Hubby has a Provari, but that is 510, it's, I think, even twice what my Zmax cost.

Ok fast tech ships for free spydre. :) and his looking to buy it super cheap and that's gonna be the cheapest place to order them from. And a provari is $185 from provape. Unless you buy it used.... Your not getting it anywhere else so I think that's way above budget.

The only reason I even mentioned getting the batteries stateside is because Fast Tech has been having issues with LI- ion batteries being held up. Fast Tech ships for free, but takes forever, and that's even longer when something is held up because of batteries. Most stateside vendors ship flat rate priority mail, so I've never had to pay more than $6 in shipping fees, even for for my order from Discount Vapers - which was the Zmax PLUS FIVE KPT 2's in their original boxes, plus two spare boxes of Kanger coils. It all fit in the $5 priority mailer, and I paid for three day delivery, but got it in 2.

I only mentioned the Provari just saying hubby had one, and just because you pay buttloads of money for something doesn't mean you get both connectors. Rather than just getting an adapter, hubby is now looking at getting something like a Vamo, or something just to use his ego fitted tanks on, but that's just outrageous - nearly $200 on the Provari, around $35 PER carto/tank combination (and he has three, not to mention having to more frequently replace cartos than I have to replace coils, and that's without changing juices in each tank, as right now, he only uses 618, inferno, and Pluid. He stopped using the RY4 and the cherry flue tobacco partly because the only tanks he had for them were ego threaded (don't know why he doesn't just get a tank with a 510 threading on it, either). I know he's not REAL fond of the RY4, but he seemed to like the Cherry Flue, although it's taken him nearly 2 months to get through 1 1/2 22 ml sample bottles - he just doesn't like getting out his ego stick battery to vape on it, he's too fond of the VV on the Provari. Maybe, if he insists on not getting an adapter, I can talk him into a Spinner or a, what is it, Vision? The variable voltage stick batteries? Well, Christmas is coming up, a Vamo or Zmax would work on his Christmas list, too. I know that unless I make the switch over to carto/tanks, I'll be asking for 5 K mini protank 2's to replace my Evods, and then ask that I be allowed to pick out a different colored metal drip tip for each of them.

The company is Shenzhen. They are manufacturers. I have purchased small things from them. 2x 650mah batteries for like $10 in a travel kit. Shipping was extra and was more than the item I bought. It turned out I spent almost as much as if I have purchased it from a local. Shipping from China is big.

Yeah, and the manufacturing company in the Shenzen region of China also has a general minimum amount of an item that you have to order - like if I were to get Davides or replacement glass for the Davides, I would have to order SIX Davides - so, $114 worth of glassomizers, plus the $5 flat rate shipping.

well that may not be true after all. I just did a check out to see what shipping would be usps to florida from china. $10 shipping.

Thats not too bad actually. They must be getting their act together better. That would still make the item $49.99 which is only a very few dollars off locals here in the US.

Sounds like they are using a USPS Priority Mail Flat rate box of some sort.

Never mind. I googled fairy-gift.com. Just ordered a Vamo on sale and a wrap from Varitube. I don't need it but what the hell? :yes

I came home from work and my new Vamo was waiting for me. I've been hitting it exclusively since. Got a jwrap for it too. My only surprise was that it's actually about 3//8" longer than my Sigelei Zmax telescope.

Anyway, nice device so far. Good vape. It may be new toy delusion but the vape seems marginally better than the Zmax. Evic's still my favorite though due in part to being able to adjust wattage in .1 increments instead of .5 in the Vamo and Zmax.