My moneys gone and I have nothing to show for it!

Patricia

I thought Panasonic was made in Japan who will soon outsource their manufacturing to China?

I suspect if the immigration reform (amnesty incognito) gets pushed through, China will be outsourcing to the U.S.. They will just buy our real estate, build factories, hire slave labor, and sell product to those who can afford them, or are willing to not eat in order to vape.

Jeff and Edgie thank you for kindness and Spydre thank you for the virtual hugs. Yall are so sweet. Carter, what did you say your address is again? Enough supplies for a year and we are fixing to be cut off? :evil: LOL. It is very scarry that now that I have found the one and only thing that has ever helped me to quit smoking and now the only place where we can gets the batteries from is threatening to stop sending them to us. :veryangry: If I could afford to do it I certainly would stock up. But, on the positive side, like Sheepdog said they don't want all our money for batteries to stop coming to them so maybe it is all worry over nothing. :hope:

You're so welcome for the hugs. Like I said, I was in need of it, so you got it. :P

Heck, my 18 year old came home from college to do laundry on an overnight visit, and I made him give me a hug, and I held on tight. Ha ha, he insisted on seeing my mom on his laundry visit home this weekend - she just got out of the hospital from femoral bypass surgery, but didn't get any closer to her than the couch, my poor mom didn't even get a hug from him. And he never called her this ENTIRE time she was in the hospital (close to a month). But he made sure he got to see her, lol.

Packages shipped by postal service are different then those shipped ups/dhl. The shipping companies have custom workers at their processing hubs to help speed things along. This should not effect vape shops / Coop / group buys.

Packages shipped by postal service are different then those shipped ups/dhl. The shipping companies have custom workers at their processing hubs to help speed things along. This should not effect vape shops / Coop / group buys.

But it has, our suppliers all have shipments in customs holds, and they state they are recieving more holds than usual,and we're running way low on batteries!!