Headaches from analog smoke?

My girlfriend still smokes (inside when I'm at her house) and I feel like it's giving me a headache. I used to smoke analogs inside all the tine with her and it never bothered me. But now I absolutely cannot stand the smell, and the only time I get a headache lately is when I'm at her house. Anyone else experience this?

I work with quite a few people that smoke to and I sometimes stand outside to talk to them and take a break from work. I certainly don't enjoy the smell but it's bearable and it doesn't give me a headache. It must just be from sitting in smoke inside. It's dreadful, I hate that my clothes still smell like analogs because of it. Hopefully she is quitting this weekend...

That's interesting. I was at a party Sat night and happily vaping away. One guy broke out a cigar and I thought I was gonna die. Had to leave the area because I started to get a headache.

I have a really difficult time being around smokers now. I don't envy you. Hopefully she'll catch on.

I can't believe I stank that bad! I have smokers that want to become vapers (NOOBS) all the time. Makes me GAG! Hopefully you can get your gal onboard!

I know! I wish I could talk to everyone I ever came into contact with while I was a smoker and apologize for even being around them lol. I still enjoy the smell of a good cigar though, I actually had one last weekend. I guess the smell only gives me a headache if I'm not the one smoking, lol?

It really does make you think of what our non smoker friends and family had to put up with. I'm in the process of converting my brother at the moment. He is slowly easing into it, but the other day he was smoking a Backwoods cigar, which I used to absolutely love the smell. Now it just plain stinks and makes me nauseous. What a blessing it is to have my sense of smell and taste back to normal.

I still enjoy the smell of a good cigar though, I actually had one last weekend. I guess the smell only gives me a headache if I'm not the one smoking, lol?

Yeah. I guess the same could be said for cigarettes as well. At least that's my experience now.