September Give Away Contest

ecigvaporbargains

Sorry all for the delay in starting this contest!! I have been recovering from surgery but I am better and back with a NEW CONTEST!! This one has NO connection to Facebook at all....ALL can enter and re-enter for a chance to win. This month we are giving away a brand new EGO V 650mah with Digital Read-out to first place (check out our website for more information on this item), and second place will be 2 Evod tanks!! Here are the rules :animier: :animier: :animier: :animier:

September Give Away Contest Rules

1. Register or have an existing account on our webpage http://www.ecigvaporbargains.com

2. Leave a review for any product on our website that you have tried before, whether you bought it from us or not. You are leaving a review on the actual product, not the place you bought it from. Please leave an honest review (good or bad) and only review products you have used. Product reviews are at the bottom of each product page, under all the product details.

3. After you write the review, go to the "Contact Us" page, fill out your email and under *details please put the first and last name used on your account, the name of the product you left the review for and the date you left the review. You can leave up to 5 different product reviews per account, and each "Contact Us" form is an entry so be sure to fill one out for each review, limit 5.

4. You must be 18 yrs or older to enter

At the end of the month we will randomly pick a first place winner and a second place winner. We will contact you by email and send out your prize to the address listed on the account! First Place winner will receive a FREE Ego V Variable Voltage 650mah with DIGITAL READ OUT!! Second place winner will receive 2 Evod tanks!!

GOOD LUCK AND THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING!!

Well, I created an account anyways, even though I'm new to the game and haven't purchased or own any of the items the website carries. :( lol. In time...... All I have so far is a Kamry X6, iClear30's w/ replacement heads and some juice. I have been eyeing the Vamo though for my first real mod purchase. I had my sights set on the eVic, but I'm not too sure now.

Great prices BTW. :)

Edit : I just noticed that you are located in Lancaster. Awesome, I will definitely be ordering from this site for my VAMO when I have the funds for it. Hard to find online Cali suppliers. :D

Edited by 3Rutez

OK, I gave it my best shot. There were 5 items that I have purchased and was able to give good reviews. I agree, your prices are good and Free shipping too. I love free shipping. I'll be coming back more. Hope you are feeling better.

I'm guessin this contest will catch on (its early in the month and the prize is sweet). I've mentioned it in another forum that I belong. I'm VERY new to vaping (don't even own my own ecig yet) and "belonging" to forums, so I hope that is allowed. Sandi @ ecigvaporbargains has been so sweet to me thus far and I'm just tryin to spread the word. I'm preparing to make my 1st purchase next week (fingers crossed) and it will be from them. I've done ALOT of research into vaping, and they're $'s are pretty much the best and the customer service has been TOP NOTCH and I haven't bought a thing yet!

I'm guessin this contest will catch on (its early in the month and the prize is sweet). I've mentioned it in another forum that I belong. I'm VERY new to vaping (don't even own my own ecig yet) and "belonging" to forums, so I hope that is allowed. Sandi @ ecigvaporbargains has been so sweet to me thus far and I'm just tryin to spread the word. I'm preparing to make my 1st purchase next week (fingers crossed) and it will be from them. I've done ALOT of research into vaping, and they're $'s are pretty much the best and the customer service has been TOP NOTCH and I haven't bought a thing yet!

Well thank you so much Eric for the kind words!! We are trying so hard to make putting down the nasty ciggies affordable for everyone!! Anything we can do to help...we will try to do! :-)

i finally got over to your site and so far did 2 reviews, will revisit you on Tuesday to do the 3 more. Good prices and easy to navigate website. Plan on shopping soon. thanks for having a contest that involves more than liking your page.

Good day all. We'll. I had a lot of luck on a couple if online shows yesterday. I win a mod, a JWrap and some juice. I PIFed the mod. But the juice. No WAY!!! Anyhow. I also won a contest in ECF. I pifed that back too because I am an idiot and did not deserve it. But. On to better things.