September Give Away Contest

ecigvaporbargains

Hello ALL!!! We made it through Sept...which means we will be announcing the 2 winners of our Sept Give away Contest tomorrow (maybe tonight!) All winners will be notified by the email they used to register, and of course I will announce their names here!! :secret:Stay tuned as we are also working on our NEXT Contest as we speak (or technically.... type) :animier:

We have 2 winners!!! We randomly picked 2 people who registered and left product reviews to win this months contest! Since I don't want to invade people's privacy I can only give the name of our first prize winner by using her Vaportalk ID, but the other...I don't know what her VT ID is.....drummmm rolll please.... First place winner of a brand new Ego V Digital Read out is.....

..TZymroz :animier: :animier:

Second Place winner of 2 brand new Evod tanks is......I will use first name only...

.Patricia :animier:!! :animier:

Patricia, If you want to come brag using your VT ID....let yourself be known!!

WOOOHOOOO Congrats to our winners and BIG THANKS to those who participated!! STAY TUNED FOR OUR NEXT CONTEST!!

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE!!! Sandi :-)

Hey Sandi,

I guess my VT ID is Patricia. I do not know any other and thank you so very much for my 2 PINK EVODS. Believe it or not I just bought my first EVOD kit In PINK a week ago, I have not even gotten it yet, Now how is that for coincidence? Thank you very much again.

thanks so much Ecig bargains for the contest and the random win. I will make good use of the prize and will then give a review. I can not believe I won wow woo hoo, . Congrats to you as well Patricia. I have been working so many hours of late I had not been on here in past few days to check in. I always miss VT when work gets so crazy. This place starts to feel like family.