First place Chicago Bears

Thought I'd take that opportunity while I can. Being a Chicago fan it usually doesn't last long.

I know exactly how you feel. My Bucs managed to shoot themselves in the foot today. Had the game in the bag ......... dumbass/stupid/senseless push gave the game away. Sure you'll see it more than once in the replays.

I know exactly how you feel. My Bucs managed to shoot themselves in the foot today. Had the game in the bag ......... dumbass/stupid/senseless push gave the game away. Sure you'll see it more than once in the replays.

Soon enough Jay Culter will get beat up, and be moody and inconsistent the rest of the season.

Edited by wizard46304

the freakin giants.....

DAMN YOU WILLSON!!!!!! HOLD ONTO THE ******* FOOTBALL! 2 SEASONS IN A ROW?!?! AND HE IS STILL ON THE TEAM!??!?!?

i bet he is traded in the morning... if not its a sorry freaking move for the giants. between that and stupid errors.... its been a ridiculous game.

*shakes head*

I don't know if St. Louis is ever going to get good post season play in the near future. The Rams have been crap for years, and now, they have grounds to move the team, should the league approve it, because part of the contract when they came to St. Louis was that the stadium be considered one of the top, I think, so many in the league, and it's not, and the convention bureau won't pay for the upgrades to the stadium that arbitration said the City should cover, rather than the Rams paying for it. So essentially, the Rams are year to year for their "residence" in St. Louis, which means they are going to lose ALL of their season ticket holders.