Thinking of starting up an e cig van

I saw someone posted on here about their husband having one, if you see this please let me know! Or if anyone knows who I'm talking about please let me know. I and two friends are thinking about starting up a mobile e cig store. It appears to be a very lucrative business. I think we could pull it off. I'd love to talk to someone who has one going though. The only thing I'm concerned about is, repeat customers since it'd be a mobile store. It's all stuff to consider and figure out. We're still in the planning stages and want to figure out how realistic it would be for us. Thanks for any tips and advice. Figured I gotta start asking questions somewhere small before I get into the legal aspects and what not.

I think it would be kinda cool. The price for gas, and insurance is way cheaper overhang then rent in a mini mall or something. It would probably work best at industrial areas or around a military base, maybe even an occasional parking lot. I would just be careful where you park and your relative distance to playgrounds or schools, so you don't get any grief from authorities.

I would check things out .Here in Indiana since Ecigs are considered a tobacco product by Big Brother you have to have a tobacco dealer license. And I think there are rules on those that forbids mobile tobacco stores. Hate to see you invest in something and end up in legal trouble. I think a brick and mortar location would be a better way to go. Online is pretty competitive these days and not much profit margin but is a good place to turn over inventory. What ever you do you should sell name brand products and be honest and up front with people .Sooner or later they come here and we let them know when someone is conning them.

If it is legal to go the mobile route where you are at, if you are in a large enough city, consider doing what food trucks do, and tweeting out the locations they are going to be for however long. But again, check into the ordinances CAREFULLY.

But if I had my druthers, I'd go for B&M location to purchase from, because you don't have to look for them, frankly.

Tough to control. One underage sale and you're done. I haven't been able to envision how this would work or what advantage or market you could get.

Only thing I get is sort of B&M on wheels serving a broad rural area where people dont have access to B&M

Or mobile juice guy.

Dont mean to discourage you. Its an interesting concept but i'm not seeing the viability yet

Thanks for the replies guys. I definitely need to look into the local laws. I like the mobile truck idea because I wouldn't have to hire people and I'd be able to go to festivals, fairs, concerts, bars, etc. Plus I wouldn't have to pay rent. Although, I'm sure gas will add up. Like I said it's still in the very early planning stages.