Will both work?

The additional ones you ordered, longer stems, should also work in the EVOD. From what I understand, Kanger has decided to use the same coil for the Kanger glass tank and the EVOD. This was a recent change. I don't think the length of the stem will make a difference. It doesn't do much but slide into the tube in the tank anyways. It really is just a connector part.

Also the longer stem will affect the draw somewhat too. Not usually a huge deal but something to be aware of. :)

It really does affect the draw? I have the Protank, but haven't tried it yet. Hmmm...interesting. Will have to try it and report back.

ok, the both will work on the evod but only the longer ons work in the pro tank . ( 15 minutes of fiddling with it and I figured it ou tlol ) also -the longer ones make the evod draw airy :(

So what I did is kept the old evod coils after they were ready to throw out and plucked the post off and switched it with the protank coils post .

I found this out when I had to return my first set for a replacement - the first ones were short the replacements were longer and just didnt seem to hit right so O came to the forum=and they helped me realize what was going on lol :)

It really does affect the draw? I have the Protank, but haven't tried it yet. Hmmm...interesting. Will have to try it and report back.

From what I've experienced, BirdDog, is that the shorter stemmed coil tightens the draw just a bit. I've used both in the EVOD. Either one will also work in the EVOD and the Pro Tank 1. Not sure about the short coil but the long ones will work on the Pro Tank 2 and all the Davide/Davide Minis.

Got it. :)

evod coils

NOTICE: From what I have been told Kanger is now moving to ONE coil type, the longer stem ProTank coil and selling them for both the evod and protank as one coil.

Kanger has issued a statement saying that all evod coils are now protank coils.

Specifically they said:

"Recently We (Kangertech manufacturer) has been improved all evod coils as same as protank coil"