Computer chair?

Ok so last night I went to sit down in my computer chair. It has been loyal for the last 3 years and it was only 25 bucks and the back broke off. Needless to say I went *** over tea kettle into my closet breaking the glass I had in my hand against the dresser and my mod went flying across the room along with landing on a tv wall mount that I have yet to hang and I just laughed hysterically

So long story but it has a point lol! I'm currently in the market for a computer chair but I want a nice comfortable one. And I'm not afraid to spend the cash for one but I also am not looking to drop $150 dollars on a chair either. Lol!

Anyone know a good place to look?

I would try office max or office depot, but double check - if they have a desk similar in height as yours, make sure it fits underneath your desk,if it has arms, or the seat fits in the space under your desk (measure if you have to), and sit in a good long time in any position you tend to be at your desk in to make ENTIRELY SURE you're comfortable with it. Two years ago, a chair was purchased for my birthday to replace my computer chair that I liked perfectly fine. Well, I didn't like it, I still don't like it, and someone gave my old chair away. I've been asking for a new chair for two years.

Don't do it, Medic. I had that chair and the seat is as hard as a rock! Lol. Got rid of it and got a chair from Office Max that I thought had a good cushion. Turns out I was wrong. *sighs* BUT! I ordered a memory foam cushion that's for wheelchairs and it fits perfectly and is very comfortable besides. :)

where is gary? lol. 

Gary is near Chicago, half a state away from ft. Wayne, a bit far away to go for a chair. That's ok, I'm sure you'll find one. Oh, and the chair isn't hard, lol its just never used since we all use our phones to access the internet.

I was lucky enough to get 3 computer chairs when for some reason my old job was throwing about 15 of them away...

8 or 9 were obviously broken but several were in good shape..

That was 6 years ago and I am still using 2 of them... the third is in my garage since it is a taller chair I use it on my workbench...

These chairs were $600 a piece...

Much better than the chairs at my job now that were $900 a piece... these thing suck

Oh I wasn't going to actually trade you juice for a chair lol. I was just curious where Gary was. Hahaha!

We could have put you on barter kings, trading a $6 bottle of E liquid for a $25 computer chair would have been a good trade up, then you could have traded that for a RV. LMAO

I got all my home office stuff free when my wife and my companies remodeled. Maybe look for businesses that are remodeling? We gave away a ton of crap and some of it was like new but didn't match the newly remodeled facilities.

I would definitely go with one that has the memory foam in the seat.

I bought one at a local 'office type' store here where I live when I came back to work after my back surgery... granted it was like $300... but it was SO worth the money! Doesn't even compare to any of the other 3 or 4 office chairs I've had over the last 18 years.

Memory foam and high back were the two things I had to have... and I'm glad I did. Now I can almost sit at work all day w/o being in pain... almost!