How do YOU vape?

1100 mAh eGo Twist = red drip shield/red drip tip, Boge 2.0 ohm atomizer with Strawberry Fields

900 mAh Vision Spinners:

Purple 1 = purple drip shield, purple drip tip, Smoketek 2.0 bridgeless atomizer with blueberry pie

Purple 2 = red Vision Victory, 2.2 ohm coil with Strawberry Fields

Black = blue octagon drip shield, silver drip tip, 510 bridgeless atomizer with Apple Spice

Green = Vision Victory, 2.2 ohm coil with mojito

Blue = gray drip shield, black drip tip, 2.0 ohm 306 atomizer with Snicker Dude'L

1300 mAh Vision Spinners:

Purple = Vision Eternity RDA, 2.0 ohm coil, translucent purple swirl drip tip, iMedic's Green apple

Black = HH357 Cisco Spec Hybrid atomizer at 2.0 ohm, black/silver machined drip shield, silver drip tip, Feels like a Nut (Almond Joy)

I switch around a LOT! :lol:

Currently on regular starter knock off eGo batteries.

A Davide with 618 with an extra flavor shot

Four Evods.

French Vanilla tobacco

Sweet Tobacco

Milk Chocolate

Honey Wood

In a few weeks, it'll be Sigeli ZMax mod, and everything will be Davide - 2 full sized Davides, and 4 mini Davides.

Right now, I have an Evod for all those that I vape "regularly". It's too much of pain to me to switch out for flavors. I keep going back to give RY4 a try, and think if I vape on it long enough, it will grow on me, but it's just not enough flavor over the tobacco. I have a Turkish Honey Tobacco here in my desk that I haven't touched since I got these latest flavors in because the Turkish is a bit strong. The tester at the shop must not have been out very long (steeped), because the sampler wasn't this harsh, I liked the sampler. So for now, it sits in my cabinet, waiting until I decide to take it out again and give it a try.

Going to pick up a couple new flavors in a few weeks, and order some sample packs off a couple websites, so the regulars will go in the Davides/mini-davides, and any samples or any flavor switching will be done in the Evods. Although I'm thinking of setting up one of the davide minis for inferno, but really I just prefer isolated hits off that when hubby's vaping it once in a while, usually at bedtime.

1300 Spinner with either Davide Mini, T3S, or KPT2. I'm a flavor challenged person, have tried over 50 so far and there are only really two that I can vape all day, or for a very long time, which are VapeDudes Strawberry Fields and Spearmint but once I get the Red Hots, Fire and Ice and Atomic Fireball I suspect at least one of those will be in that category. Occasionals are a Peach, a Tobacco, a wintergreen, Candy Cane and another peppermint.

As of right now over 95% of the time I am either Strawberry Fields or Spearmint. Almost even developing a pattern for when I vape each. I start out with strawberry fields, then around lunch I switch to spearmint then after dinner I switch back to strawberry.

Edited by bcartervol98