Making a tobacco flavor bareable

I bought a camel flavored liquid yesterday that I thought I liked when I tried it in the store but after vaping it for a bit I don't think I really like it, lol. What would be some good flavors to mix it with? I have...

Peppermint

Red Bull

Monster (energy drink flavor)

Gummy worms

Peppermint

Cherry limeade

Honey cut tobacco (tastes like a clove cigarette)

The only talk I have is a vivi nova so I can't really drip to test the flavors...

None of the flavors you listed sound like it would be good mixed with caramel -- to me. I would set it aside and let it steep for a bit. You might like it better after some time has passed. Either that or wait until you have some other flavor of juice that would better mix with caramel.

If its Dekang Turkish Blend then good luck making it taste better. My favorite tobacco flavor out of the 10-12 I have tried is Traditional Tobacco from Sweet-Vapes.con in 80pg-20vg 24mg. That is if something that tastes like an analog is what you are going for. I have now converted 4 friends to vaping in the last month that had tried it before but couldn't find the flavor. To me, it's liquid analog. Everyone likes different things but its worth a try.

None of the flavors you listed sound like it would be good mixed with caramel -- to me. I would set it aside and let it steep for a bit. You might like it better after some time has passed. Either that or wait until you have some other flavor of juice that would better mix with caramel.

CAMEL Tam!

But she's still right...caramel works well with tabaccs

Oops, my bad. See what happens when I try to post without having my first cup of coffee in the morning? :coffee:

If its any consolation, I saw it the same way first and had to re read it . I was like caramel? eww . lol

Edited by Christie

I'll try it with the honey cut tobacco one I suppose. I have no idea if it's similar to the dekang one since I haven't tried it and I don't know where it came from since I got it at a local store.

Edited by Grant951

Okay, now I have the same type of question. Bought a Turkish honey tobacco flavor second week after trying the sampler. The sampler was fine, I get it home, vaped on it a little bit, and couldn't vape on it very long because it was just HARSH (should have known that with the "turkish"). Once I got other flavors and Evods filled, I took it out of the rotation, but I have a freaking 30 ml bottle of Turkish honey now that has sat I don't know how long which I haven't touched. I do have a honey wood flavor - should I try putting a drop of it in my honey wood and see if they mesh well? Otherwise, I have

french vanilla tobacco

milk chocolate

honey wood

sweet tobacco

for samplers left we have

RY4 (not really fond of it enough to leave it in an evod, too much tobacco, not enough flavor - if I was gonna vape that, I'd have to add something to it as well, but hubby might vape it all, so it's good)

Bavarian Creme (the one that tasted burnt to me)

And Cherry flue (it oddly tastes like wood to me)

Could any of those help it out?

If you're going to experiment I'd suggest getting a few empty bottles and use those. I wouldn't waste a whole bottle if something doesn't come out right. If you like it, then I'd go for mixing the whole thing but not before testing it first. I just made a fairly largish order of bottles with drippers from the Specialty Bottle store ( https://www.specialtybottle.com/ ). Glass bottles are my preferred as they won't melt or give off anything into the juice. :)

Well, what I did today was fill my honey wood evod up mostly with honey wood, then add, I don't know, a little bit of the turkish honey. Well, you can still taste the turkish tobacco, but it's tolerable this way, so as long a I keep a good enough supply of the honey wood on hand (or another honey flavor that I find and like, or maybe just buy some stand alone honey flavoring and add it to the turkish honey), I should be good to finish the turkish. Never buying it again, though. Shouldn't have to add another juice in just to make a juice passable.