Drip tips

I went into our local store today to purchase a pretty pink drip tip to go with my new pretty pink battery. He said they is no such thing as drip tips that screw on, like onto a CE5, just the push in kinds like Viva Novas. I came back and looked at a couple of sites and I did not see any. I guess I never looked that closely at them. Is it true you cannot buy drip tips that screw into atomizers?

ok no one really answered her question lol. Patricia you can purchase the CE4 tips but to answer your question no there is no such thing as a screw in Drip Tip. You can buy adaptors to use drip tips on a CE4 but there isnt one that will just screw in to your CE4 or 5 unless you buy the tip for a CE4(5). :) they are all made to "plug and play", meaning they are all made to be interchangeable with the current mouthpiece that can be removed. :)

CE4 and CE5 tips are the same -- I believe.

http://www.gotvapes.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=68_199

I've got several of these colors and they work just fine on my CE5s.

Thank you for the link. Obviously I am not the only one who likes them because all my favorite colors are sold out. I got on the notification list for when they get more in.

I've been picking up the oe type mouth pieces for my t2's because I've split a couple over tightening them, should have looked for something like those.

http://stormysvaporcellar.com/oc_1/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=167&search=T2

Here are some replacement mouth pieces for the T2 that work much better than the originals. These don't come apart. Do you have some on hand? :)

It says in the description, "Threaded to screw on to the CE4 style clearomizers Vision, DV and Stardust."

Whoops, didn't see that. I'll look some more, I still have the page open.

WAIT! No, look at the OP, it says she WANTS threaded, not push in.

Edited by spydre

Whoops, didn't see that. I'll look some more, I still have the page open.

WAIT! No, look at the OP, it says she WANTS threaded, not push in.

Any and all tips for the CE4 are all going to be threaded. As far as I've seen there are none that just push in because these aren't "drip tips" per se, they're mouth pieces -- and those are different. :)

Nope it'll just get me in trouble. :)

ROFLMAO! Medic, I like you! Just with that one statement, I didn't have to look below your avatar to know you were a man, though. Hubby and Dad do the same thing.