Good place to buy?

I am new to vaping and very excited.. I purchased from a company called vistavapors.com because it was the lowest price I could find... I must admit, that I love the juice, but curious as to what others have to say and where they buy from?

VapeDudes and Sweet-Vapes are generally on point in their flavors. My top 3 are all VapeDudes. My first ECblends order shipped today some like em some don't. Same for Mt Baker Vapors mixed reviews but some love them. It's all so subjective.

Where I buy from depends on what I want. For juice I buy from EC Blends, Vapor Dudes and The Vapor Room, those are my top three. For equipment you can't go wrong with The Veteran Vapor and Empire Mods. I also buy from various other stores like Gotvapes.com, Vapelite and Discount Vapers. The Vapor Talk Market Place has a whole bunch of vendors all in one place, it's much like Amazon with their marketplace vendors. If you buy from The Vapor Talk Market Place don't be surprised if/when you're charged multiple shipping charges. It's like a mall where you pay sales tax at each individual store. :)

You found the vaping monkey!

I bought this juice from a local vendor. Its incredible. Pay a couple bucks more for it.

Monkey Buns ffor me. Ive tested some others. What do you recommend?

Monkey cream for me is the best of the cream flavors I've tried. Very smooth.

I like how they have a lot of flavor without being overly candy sweet

Anyone know where I can buy some Tea-flavored samplers? I am interested in tea flavors and/or good tobacco flavor. Any suggestions.

If by good tobacco flavor you mean tastes the closest to an analog then I suggest Sweet-Vapes.com "Traditional Tobacco" from their Signature Tobacco Series in 24mg nic 80%pg 20%vg. My first month of vaping was spent trying to find the perfect tobacco flavor to vape while drinking on the lake and this one was the closest of all the ones I tried.

Cant help with tea, havent tried any tea flavors yet. Probably wont, just "not my cup of ....." haha

Im so burned out on tobacco based flavors right now, unfortunately that's mostly what I have to vape. Should have shipped my order express, lol.

You could always get some flavoring at Walmart, Target, name your favorite grocery store here and try your hand at DIY by adding a drop to a tobacco juice you already have. Just an FYI if you decide to do this - mix in a separate bottle only a little at a time so if you need to add some more juice you'll have it on hand and won't be stuck with too much flavor in the original bottle. :)

Currently, what's getting most of our business is Better Vapes, because while they've had an online presence for ABOUT two years, they JUST opened up a storefront about 15 - 20 minutes from us.

I'll link you to their two tobacco samplers, but first, the 618 blend in the first sampler is what we started out with (and is still our main vape). My second most used vape is French Vanilla tobacco, in the second sampler pack. And sweet tobacco, I have it, and it's sweet without overpowering the tobacco flavoring.

http://www.bettervapes.com/Tobacco-Sampler-1_p_224.html

Also in the second sampler pack is American Red, which is supposed to be, I guess, analogous to Marloboro reds. I prefer my tobacco flavors to have other flavorings in them, and I had been using 618 for a good week before I tried the American Red, so I wasn't fond of it - plus, I haven't smoked reds in at least 10 years.

http://www.bettervapes.com/Tobacco-Sampler-2_p_455.html

We've also ordered some samples from Chi-Town, and I'm probably going to order a few more off them, maybe.

As far as tea flavored, I know Better Vapes carries these, but I've never tried them (never had earl grey tea, either)

http://www.bettervapes.com/Earl-Grey-Tea_p_182.html

http://www.bettervapes.com/Green-Tea_p_186.html

Like I said, the reason Better Vapes is getting most of our business because I can sample before I put any money down. Just so far, since we've been vaping, about 3 1/2 weeks, 4 weeks(?) it's been easier. But I'm watching posts and pulling up sites to figure out where to order more samples from next week - possibly Chi-Town and/or one other site.