Couple of questions

First off, how do you inhale/exhale. I never really have done much lung inhales on my PV, what I've been doing mostly is inhaling it into my mouth, then taking the rest of my breath in through my nose, and either exhaling through my mouth or nose. Except I've noticed, depending on VG content, I think, that sometimes when I exhale through my nose, my nose drips. Do any of you go for the lung inhale? And do you exhale from your mouth or nose? There was almost an instructional post on the ECF newbie forums about vaping, inhalation/exhalation, and it basically said since it's water vaper, it's not as easy to take into your lungs, but if you inhale it to your mouth, and exhale through your nose (which is what they recommended) you still absorb the same amount of nicotine through the mucous membranes, if not more.

And please forgive me, but I can't remember the answer to this question. Is PG the vapor or the flavor? Reason I asked is because the sample pack we ordered is 25% PG, and 75% VG, and of the flavors I've tried and vaped (other than the Cherry flue), on the RY4, and the honey wood, the flavor is kind of muted, but I'm wondering is it the PG, or are they supposed to be like that?

Finally, I noticed that I'm vaping more than I actually smoked, I think. Right now, I'm vaping at 18 mg nic. I have anxiety anyway, and granted, I'm going through med changes that possibly COULD impact my anxiety levels (I'm not sure, though, I'll have to call my doc), but I'm wondering if because I'm hitting the 18 mg harder than what I smoked light cigarettes under normal circumstances (ie, not alone, smoking when hubby smoked) if maybe that's contributing to my very much increased anxiety? Anyone have any thoughts? Should I drop down a nic level once my supplies are depleted, or would that just cause me to vape even more to make up for the lessened nic level?

I THINK that's all my questions, other than my other post, for now. If not, you'll be hearing from me.

First off, how do you inhale/exhale. I never really have done much lung inhales on my PV, what I've been doing mostly is inhaling it into my mouth, then taking the rest of my breath in through my nose, and either exhaling through my mouth or nose. Except I've noticed, depending on VG content, I think, that sometimes when I exhale through my nose, my nose drips. Do any of you go for the lung inhale? And do you exhale from your mouth or nose? There was almost an instructional post on the ECF newbie forums about vaping, inhalation/exhalation, and it basically said since it's water vaper, it's not as easy to take into your lungs, but if you inhale it to your mouth, and exhale through your nose (which is what they recommended) you still absorb the same amount of nicotine through the mucous membranes, if not more.

And please forgive me, but I can't remember the answer to this question. Is PG the vapor or the flavor? Reason I asked is because the sample pack we ordered is 25% PG, and 75% VG, and of the flavors I've tried and vaped (other than the Cherry flue), on the RY4, and the honey wood, the flavor is kind of muted, but I'm wondering is it the PG, or are they supposed to be like that?

Finally, I noticed that I'm vaping more than I actually smoked, I think. Right now, I'm vaping at 18 mg nic. I have anxiety anyway, and granted, I'm going through med changes that possibly COULD impact my anxiety levels (I'm not sure, though, I'll have to call my doc), but I'm wondering if because I'm hitting the 18 mg harder than what I smoked light cigarettes under normal circumstances (ie, not alone, smoking when hubby smoked) if maybe that's contributing to my very much increased anxiety? Anyone have any thoughts? Should I drop down a nic level once my supplies are depleted, or would that just cause me to vape even more to make up for the lessened nic level?

I THINK that's all my questions, other than my other post, for now. If not, you'll be hearing from me.

ok- You sound like me ;)

I cannot inhale into my lungs at all -and I cannot exhale through my nose It makes me sneeze and my eyes water and I do not like that lol I inhale hold it in my mouth till im done with my drag then take it slowly into my lungs and exhale through my mouth.

secondly I definitely do vape more thank I smoked .and I have ptsd and anxiety. thats why I work with dogs not people lol .I buy my nic levels right at around 11 mgs and I have some 6's . anything more than that and its too much for me . because I do like to vape more Id rather go down in my nic than vape a higher level and vape less thats just me . my friend likes to vape higher nic less often .

I got some levels that were too high for me I got some glyerine from cvs and diluted it a little I also got some loranne flavor from wal mart and added a few drops to my cherry flavor and omg so yummy ;) I diluted 1 part vg to 3 parts e liquid. worked for me .

pg is the flavor but vg is sweeter. usually i do mouth hits unless im using juice thats is more vg. i have a few that are 95%vg and those i lung hit like i did stinkies. the dripping nose is from the water in the vapor. wonder if that helps with a stuffy nose to exhale through the nose and then you can blow it out. most of the time i exhale through my mouth.

ok- You sound like me ;)

I cannot inhale into my lungs at all -and I cannot exhale through my nose It makes me sneeze and my eyes water and I do not like that lol I inhale hold it in my mouth till im done with my drag then take it slowly into my lungs and exhale through my mouth.

secondly I definitely do vape more thank I smoked .and I have ptsd and anxiety. thats why I work with dogs not people lol .I buy my nic levels right at around 11 mgs and I have some 6's . anything more than that and its too much for me . because I do like to vape more Id rather go down in my nic than vape a higher level and vape less thats just me . my friend likes to vape higher nic less often .

I got some levels that were too high for me I got some glyerine from cvs and diluted it a little I also got some loranne flavor from wal mart and added a few drops to my cherry flavor and omg so yummy ;) I diluted 1 part vg to 3 parts e liquid. worked for me .

have Bipolar, but haven't had a manic in too long to remember, possibly about 8 or 9 years ago, the majority of the time it's major depression and generalized anxiety - but it was enough to get me disability before my MS got so bad (other than affecting my typing), along with the back pain my OTHER medical condition put me through. Took me years to get over the PTSD, and I still sometimes have hairy moments with it, so there is a light at the end of the tunnel, Christie.

Yeah, I'm thinking once I use up my supplies, as I replace the flavors, I'll go with a 14 or a 12 nic level. Other than the anxiety, I haven't noticed any of the "traditional" symptoms of overuse of nicotine. Well, I get dizzy spells, but my MS has been acting up lately, and I think that's more a function of that, not the nicotine.

pg is the flavor but vg is sweeter. usually i do mouth hits unless im using juice thats is more vg. i have a few that are 95%vg and those i lung hit like i did stinkies. the dripping nose is from the water in the vapor. wonder if that helps with a stuffy nose to exhale through the nose and then you can blow it out. most of the time i exhale through my mouth.

Well, I don't know about other people, but the drip didn't clear my stuffy nose up at all. It just dripped on its own. My sorta stuffy nose cleared on its own after a few days off the analogs.

More PG = thinner e-liquid, carries flavor better, less vapor

More VG = thicker e-liquid, a little sweeter, MORE vapor

I vape more than I smoked but I keep a range of different nicotine levels for different reasons. When I can't vape as often I go with an 18 or 24 mg of nicotine (usually use the 24 mg). When I'm just relaxing and vaping off and on (more on than off), I go with a 12 mg of nic. When I'm chain vaping, that's when I go to 6 mg or even down to 0 mg of nicotine. It all depends on what I'm doing and what I want at the time. :)

When I pull on my e-cig, it actually consists of three smaller pulls. I pull in a mouth full while exhaling through my nose. Then I pull that vapor into my lungs. Then I pull another hit into my mouth, again exhaling through my nose. Each time, the smoke gets a little hotter. By the third time, my lungs are full of nice warm vapor.

PG and VG are diluents added to e-liquid to get the desired nicotine strength. Flavor and nicotine both come in a carrier base, often PG, VG, or a mixture of both. PG increases throat hit, while VG decreases it. As stated above, VG is pretty thick and has a sort of sweet taste. This taste can often overpower your flavor, and is often thought to decrease flavor.

I take a short pull to heat up my coil, blow it out then take one long slow pull, inhale, exhale, repeat as often as necessary. The nicotine is absorbed very quickly and there is no need to "hold it" like one would "combustible smoking materials" in order for the active ingredients to absorb.