Variable voltage

Vape dudes is sending me a ego twist, but I suspect I will be looking for something a bit more fancy. Anyone have suggestions, or any batteries to steer clear of?

Thank you in advance for your input.

I just got my ego twist and I love it -before I even got It I was planning on a tesla , but I think im going to wait this is perfectly fine for me right now.I did get two for a backup when Its charging .you should play with it a whil eyou might be surprised by how much you like it .

the only device (for cheap variable voltage batteries) that i would recommend over the twist would be the vision spinner, not because it's really any better (both devices ultimately do the exact same thing) but because the dial is much easier to read. Since both units are roughly the same price, i think that makes the spinner a lot better value.

I got to try a friends Provari and Tesla today. Other than the bells and whistles I couldnt tell much difference in the vape between those and my Vision Spinners. I am holding what I have right now, and instead of improving my battery I am working to find the delivery system I like the best.

I just got my ego twist and I love it -before I even got It I was planning on a tesla , but I think im going to wait this is perfectly fine for me right now.I did get two for a backup when Its charging .you should play with it a whil eyou might be surprised by how much you like it .

Christie, I just found a pink one for $16.99 and free shipping. I'm gonna get it on my next payday. : )

Sounds like good advice, thank you. I also have my eye on the Tesla, its a spiffy looking device.

Have a tesla as my daily driver, it has worked for me, but has its shortcomings like all APV's. Thats why mine are female lol! Tessie refuses a few apps without an adapter. And raises a few eyebrows and questions in public

I got to try a friends Provari and Tesla today. Other than the bells and whistles I couldnt tell much difference in the vape between those and my Vision Spinners. I am holding what I have right now, and instead of improving my battery I am working to find the delivery system I like the best.

The best bell is battery indicators, ego batts drive me nuts cuz ya never know batt life, different sizes and ages make them all hard to judge..

What did ya think of the star wars saber carter?

Both were pretty cool, I guess I was just expecting some vast euphoric vaping experience and it wasn't really different for me. I am sure they are superior products to the Spinner but not enough for me to spend the money just yet lol. I only got to take a few draws off each to be fair.

Christie, I just found a pink one for $16.99 and free shipping. I'm gonna get it on my next payday. : )

Was it on a forum memebers site? I saw it and posted it for you in the other thread. Im glad you found it ! I love mine. it almost matches my clippers.

when my husband noticed it laying on the counter he saw it was the exact color of our dish soap he thinks I planned it . lol maybe I did subconsciously

Have a tesla as my daily driver, it has worked for me, but has its shortcomings like all APV's. Thats why mine are female lol! Tessie refuses a few apps without an adapter. And raises a few eyebrows and questions in public

My friends husband wants to get a "silver bullet" so he wanted me to look it up online-

well,the first site that pops up I click on because im in a hurry -SO there is an adult toy named you guessed it .silver bullet . told my friend saying ya Im not walking around the mall with you smoking that thing buddy. lol he did not find any humor in that .

The best bell is battery indicators, ego batts drive me nuts cuz ya never know batt life, different sizes and ages make them all hard to judge..

I have some apv's more advanced than the eGo twist but the twist still has a place in my arsenal. For one thing it's more convenient for being out and about. It's relatively inexpensive if you lose it or other mishap occurs. It also doesn't resemble a miniature ICBM or elaborate dildo when you whip it out. So I'll be keeping twists on hand for the foreseeable future.

Was it on a forum memebers site? I saw it and posted it for you in the other thread. Im glad you found it ! I love mine. it almost matches my clippers.

when my husband noticed it laying on the counter he saw it was the exact color of our dish soap he thinks I planned it . lol maybe I did subconsciously

The site is ecigbargains. I found them in the contest area. They are having a contest. Was the one you posted for me $16.99? I thought it was higher. You are probably right. I am at work and it is Friday... TGIF. :animier:

i can usually tell to within a hour when my twist is going to die, vapor production slacks way off the last hour before it is dead

i can usually tell to within a hour when my twist is going to die, vapor production slacks way off the last hour before it is dead

So then you just say sorry batteries are dying so Im headed home? Or carry like 4 batts everytime you leave for the day?

ROFL, that's why I always follow up the device name with "e-cig" in google when I do a search. Otherwise, look at the results you get when you do a search on Zmax. I can't remember if it's an additive for a car, or a tire, but you'd have to weed through all of that to get to what you want.

Yeah, I'm sure there are a few mods that share a name with adult toys, lol.