Standalone e-Juice Calculator (Real-Time)

Smart Vape LIQMix is a free standalone utility for vapers, that helps you to create new flavored e-liquid recipes and/or to adjust your electronic cigarettes settings.

It will help you see how your PV settings will be reflected in the discharge cycle of the battery.

Smart Vape LIQMix is the only software that allows real-time observation of simultaneous change of all dependent values.

You can use it to mix up to three nicotine bases and eight flavours.

Here you will find two variants of Smart Vape LIQMix e-juice recipe calculator , just different design, but with the same functionality.

Choose and Download

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

10-06-2013

Smart Vape LIQMix updated to v.3.0

New interface, new features, 8 theme added.
Allows the combination of four nicotine bases with 8 flavors and water/PGA.
Individual recipe note (it will alert you if the loaded recipe has a note and you'll be able to read and edit that note inside the program interface).
Improved save and print.

Watch and Download

• 3 weeks later...

I'm always looking for a better Juice calculator and had happened across this. It didn't quite suit my needs, though, I did like the set up, I decided to email them about some of my thoughts to make this more useful for my needs. Apparently, my email had ended up in their bulk mail and they didn't see it before this release. Only a short time ago, I received a reply from them apologizing for this mix up and a link to a beta version 3.3 adding my suggestions for changes for testing. Wow, I'm impressed to say the least. I shows me they care about user input. Kudos to Smart Vape LIQMix for a job well done and helping DIYer's possessive manner. :clap:

• 3 weeks later...