New trend on forum (well new since I have been on)

Well it has been quite some time since I have posted on the forum... I did not give up vaping I just settled into a pattern and was living with it....

My ecig of choice is a ego with a LR atty and drip tip... an have been vaping the crap out of VT juice...

Well I have noticed people on some post stating 'I got ______ at the brick and mortor store near my house"

Really? there are such places?

Man I don't have anything like that around me that I know of... The best I got is some gas station with some knock off garbage disposable ecig... Or I could go to CVS Pharmacy and grab a Blu... :wacko:

Man I am definitely jealous

What area are you in ?

I've heard that there are there are B&M's in Mobile,Dothan and Huntsville,

I know that there's at least one in Decatur and Moulton.

If you're close to the border there are also a couple across the line in GA.

I didn't think there was one near me either. My first Google search showed nothing. Just try some more googling, maybe? Honestly though, they're all over priced (everywhere from what I've heard). The only thing I like is that I can taste test my flavors before I get them. And with each referral I get a free 10mls.

I didn't think there was one near me either. My first Google search showed nothing. Just try some more googling, maybe? Honestly though, they're all over priced (everywhere from what I've heard). The only thing I like is that I can taste test my flavors before I get them. And with each referral I get a free 10mls.

Nearly everything other than the juices at my local B&M are comparable to what I find online. It might be a difference of a dollar or two at the most but when you add in the shipping from online vendors it all washes out. :)

There is one here in my area as I learned on Friday. 900mah Twist (single battery)for a mere $69 and they even throw in an off brand CE4! After that the CE4s are only 14.99. Lol

Ouch! Wow, that's pretty expensive.

My local B&M has Vision Spinners 900 mAh at $26.99 and 1300 for $29.99. CE4s are running around $4.99 I think. The Vision Victory I've come to love are going for $10.99 with a five pack of coils for $12.99. If you figure in shipping and handling, it's not too far off from online stores and you save the waiting part. :)

my brick and mortar cigarette shop carries a vape brand. they carry standard voltage ego's 650+1100mah 650-$10 1100-$14, and ce4's-$4.

there's no low resistance or variable voltage but it's a vape i've grown to enjoy for the simplicity alone, that and the prices for the hardware are comparable if not better than that found online.

that being said the juice they carry is dekang garbage that i wouldn't vape if it was the only option (apologies in advance to anyone that enjoys dekang but i'd literally rather keep smoking). so i still buy all my juice from thevaporroom.net like usual until someone makes me a goddamn boba clone. of course, it's not that i mind still ordering tvr juice since it's amazing but, it would be nice if i could get something other than 100%pg from a local shop.

I cant get a old cigarette commercial out of my head... Even though I never smoked that brand....

'We've come a long way baby"

I can remember when the biggest decision I had to make was if I wanted a manual button or an auto battery or what color light I wanted on my Joye 510...

Now look.... I can get a VV/VW device as big as a lightsaber and can jumpstart my car......lol

Oh man I wish it was like this when I first started.... I envy nOObS...

I cant get a old cigarette commercial out of my head... Even though I never smoked that brand....

'We've come a long way baby"

I can remember when the biggest decision I had to make was if I wanted a manual button or an auto battery or what color light I wanted on my Joye 510...

Now look.... I can get a VV/VW device as big as a lightsaber and can jumpstart my car......lol

Oh man I wish it was like this when I first started.... I envy nOObS...

On the flip side there are so many choices out there that it's got to be tough on a noob to try to decipher it all. But then again that's why we're here. :D

On the flip side there are so many choices out there that it's got to be tough on a noob to try to decipher it all. But then again that's why we're here. :D

You are so right!

I am a reborn nOOb... I have been out of the game so long that it is a bit confusing....

But I did purchase some Kanger T3s and thinking of which battery choice I should make.... Leaning towards an ego-c or a itastev3

Edited by Lordvapor

Well it has been quite some time since I have posted on the forum... I did not give up vaping I just settled into a pattern and was living with it....

My ecig of choice is a ego with a LR atty and drip tip... an have been vaping the crap out of VT juice...

Well I have noticed people on some post stating 'I got ______ at the brick and mortor store near my house"

Really? there are such places?

Man I don't have anything like that around me that I know of... The best I got is some gas station with some knock off garbage disposable ecig... Or I could go to CVS Pharmacy and grab a Blu... :wacko:

Man I am definitely jealous

i hear you man, here in kansas it is the occasional gas station, but the e-cigs are crap. wonder if i still lived in huntsville alabama if we would have 1 there.

But I did purchase some Kanger T3s and thinking of which battery choice I should make.... Leaning towards an ego-c or a itastev3

Not familiar with the iTasteV3 but I don't know if you'd be happy with the eGo-C for long. My personal advice is to get a simple variable voltage like the Vision Spinner. The knob at the end is knurled so it's easy to grip, the numbers are very easy to see unlike the eGo Twist. You won't outgrow it for some time and it's a good, solid battery. :)

I live near St. Louis, and there are a couple B&M shops over there, but within 10 - 20 minutes of my house, on this side of the river, there are two B&M shops. One opened up because they saw a "hole" on this side of the river as far as B&M shops, figured people didn't want to drive all the way over to St. Louis County to get their juice, and opened up shop. They get the biggest chunk of their juice from Better Vapes. Better Vapes has been online ABOUT two years. They JUST (about three weeks ago) opened up a storefront the other direction from us. Not sure if the owners of the one shop knew that Better Vapes was opening up their storefront or not. Since Better Vapes has the online store, their prices are consistent with online pricing, with the bonus that you can custom order, and go in and pick it up. You also aren't limited to PG/VG percentage that they have in stock, like the other store (which is the other store is usually 50/50), and they have a wider selection of juices, and if they don't have any of the online flavor juices on hand, they can mix it up on the spot, you just have to wait for it to steep. Plus, getting the Better Vapes juice from their shop, of course, is cheaper than going to the shop that orders the juice from them (about $2 difference for a 22 ml bottle, and the other store doesn't stock the smaller bottles). Most of the time, unless we just need something quick, I'll drive the extra 10 minutes to go to Better Vapes. The other store has more flavors to sample, but most of them, again, are Better Vapes products.

There is one here in my area as I learned on Friday. 900mah Twist (single battery)for a mere $69 and they even throw in an off brand CE4! After that the CE4s are only 14.99. Lol

Same here in my area.

here in the mnpls/st.paul metro area we've allways had a lot of tobacco stores all have been hyping ecigs.

usually the blu's,v2's,greenliving,or 777's.

more and more though are displaying more of a complete set up,with just about everything.

we even have 2 local makers of ejuice.

things are picking up here as i have been seeing more vapors out and about.

regards

mike