both of my damn batteries are dead

Dead as in 'they need to be charged' or dead as in it's broken?

If it needs to be recharged you might want to consider a pass through as one of your back ups. You can vape on these while it's charging to there's no need to be without...

oh no just need charging . I had another kit that gave me 4 total but I returned the second one because one swear to god I unscrewed the clearomizer and the battery housing unscrewed I was like yeah:( I returned the kit

you know the fake really light chinese batteries -yeah thats what I got . but its cool I had the evods first thank god I knew what to compare it to .

I just like a week ago saw those batteries ,those are so cool I definitely am going to get one .

Vision Spinners were probably the best buy I have made yet. I like my different tanks and such but these batteries are awesome and last forever.

Have to agree. *eyes the six 900 mAh and two 1300 mAh Vision Spinners* I don't think I'll have to worry about running out of batteries for quite some time. :D

I did order 2 1100mah ego twists:) but they arent here yet:( prolly monday or tuesday at the latest though .

its ok the one was charging over an hour when the second died so not too much longer . its funny I just gave my friend crap because she bought a pack of cigarettes and her excuse was her battery was dead. her mom is staying with her and was just put on oxygen she seriously cannot smoke anymore .period .I dont know why shed want to . Im not in danger of smoking at all . just being annoyed .I would never smoke another cigarette thats just not me anymore .