Most probably do this but...lol wash your hands after filling/cleaning e cig components

so newb error number 2...first was switching out tank and unscrewing the bottom of the evod bcc and flinging some .xx ml's left of fluid all over my keyboard...next was I just got done cleaning all my products and forgot to wash my hands....rubbed my eye and it burned for a few lol...thats only on 12mg...strongly urge anybody that doesnt think about it to wash your hands after filling/cleaning e liquid...or use latex gloves...especially if you have something like 24-36mg mix. Most probably do but just a reminder ;)

I always have to remind myself to unscrew tanks and clearos by gripping em at the base where it meets the battery. Washing hands is particularly inportant after you DIY some juice.So is wearing gloves, but I've been getting lazy lately. :popo:

The only real part of your body to be careful are those containing mucous membranes like the nose and eyes. It is relatively harmless on other body parts. I still wash my hands as I get it on them every time I do any sort of tank maintenance but am less careful than I used to be. I have never had it burn my eyes, but for petes sake, wash your hands before picking your nose! :no