First Flavor Mistake!

Vaporchick1

I am still pretty new to vaping. I went into my local vapor store yesterday and got one of their new flavors raspberry lemonade. When I tried it, I liked it. However, after they mixed it with nicotine it was AWFUL! I wonder if it was adding the nicotine that changed the flavor so drastically or maybe the new cart I put it in? It was a vivi nova

:(

what nic level did you get ? 6-8 mg I can hardly tell the difference so thats what I use to mindlessly vape while I watch tv and I just want to taste it . durring the day I use the 11 -12 mg and Ive been known to add vegetable glycerine to something I dont like to mute the yuck .I added peppermint flavor from loranne to a terrible tobacco flavor and I love it , cant even taste the nasty tobacco anymore :)

isnt a vivi nova a tank not cart?

A Vivi Nova is a tank but can also be called a clearomizer. A cart or cartomizer is an atomizer with filler inside. So many times people use names interchangeably. That makes talking about e-cig equipment into a fun challenge. :)

I am still pretty new to vaping. I went into my local vapor store yesterday and got one of their new flavors raspberry lemonade. When I tried it, I liked it. However, after they mixed it with nicotine it was AWFUL! I wonder if it was adding the nicotine that changed the flavor so drastically or maybe the new cart I put it in? It was a vivi nova

i was asking because of this post, i knew a cart was not a clearo just making sure i didnt get my info mixed up :)

It was a brand new one. I think the nic probably did change the flavor, since it was 24 mg. I just wanted to make sure I didnt do something wrong, since it was my first decent tank. In the past I've only ever had disposable clearomizers, and I have burnt my share of wicks. :)

It was a brand new one. I think the nic probably did change the flavor, since it was 24 mg. I just wanted to make sure I didnt do something wrong, since it was my first decent tank. In the past I've only ever had disposable clearomizers, and I have burnt my share of wicks. :)

is it peppery?

for me if the nic is that high it is kinda peppery :( I dont like it . it wouls probably good at a lower level .

hmm, I have a raspberry Im not too crazy about ( its ok but I could take it or leave it ) I also have a lemon .........thinking im gonna mix them thanks for the idea!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines