Tasting issues

It's gonna take some time, everyone's different depending on how long you smoked analogs. Right now they are just freaking out, but after awhile it gets better, food, drink, everything will taste better. But for the first few weeks you won't be able to figure out why one juice tasted great yesterday, but nasty today. Just keep flipping flavors as often as you can, and know your doing the right thing....

I had the problem recently with the one juice I could stand. It went to nothing. A few days later I could taste the juice again and also other things. Salsa is nice! :D

I am told taste buds take some time to come back or emerge for the first time in a while. Try a stronger taste like menthol or spearmint maybe. Some guys use peppermint and menthol juices so they taste them. I am picking up some tastes I havent had in years and decades. Some take longer to come back.

LOL Im just getting over this myself.what got my taste back is water . I was evidently dehydrated . I started making sure I had 8

8 oz glasses or 4 water bottles of water a day and like magic I can taste again. I dont know why but it works :)

If you vape one flavor for too long, your taste buds will become "used" to that flavor. I usually start out my day with Strawberry Fields, then after lunch move to Spearmint or Candy Cane (peppermint) then back to Strawberry a couple hours before bed. If I vape Strawberry Fields all day, I can hardly taste it by late afternoon and my tastebuds should be close to back at this point.

As your tastebuds heal, it can be a crazy experience. When I smoked analogs I would not eat anything that had celery in it. I could smell it and it would turn my stomach, I hated it. Now I cannot get enough in my chicken salads. I hated Italian dressing, but now its my favorite.

Let your tastebuds heal and you will finally taste what things are supposed to taste like. I used to love Krystal burgers too, but now that I can taste them.....dam

I already experienced fast food a week after quitting analogs, I don't know if it was in my head or if my taste buds have already done some major changing but, ewwww. I don't think I'll be eating much fast food anymore. Thanks for the info though!

If you vape one flavor for too long, your taste buds will become "used" to that flavor.

I second that. I don't have a lot of go-to flavors, but I always fill up two tanks with different juice and alternate throughout the day. You'll thank yourself for doing so!

Good to know. Thats why my strawnanna smoothie died on me I guess. I have three I can use now and will alternate. Hopefull after the order I have gets in I will have a bigger stable to mix in. I cannot wait! Oh, and Mexican food is awesome!!!

McD makes me ill!