Favorite glass tank and why .....

I bought a pro tank 2 -for this reasoning

I wanted to get the davide BUT I checked all over to see if anyone carried the replacement glass for when I break it . ANd yes I know I will break it at some point .but you dont really see that tank too many places and I didnt see the replacement glass at all .

SO I figured the protank 2 will be easier to fix and replace the glass on should it break . I saw one place with the pre order replacement glass tubes 5 for 20.00 so , that for me was a deal breaker . And even despite wanting the mini I was tired of looking for it and seeing preorders were sold out so I just got the big kpt2 for now so I can use the toxic plastic melters and Ill get what I want later .

I m not patient I just want it when I want it .

Christie can you do me a favor when you get that kpt2 please. Measure the package that the kpt2 comes in please. :)

I was sent a pic of the box on Facebook if that helps, shows the tank, looks abut same size as gift box v1

Can't get it to load off an iPad go to FB search The Vapor Shop in Colorado on their timeline...$22.99

Edited by Aquatroy

the protank mini from my understanding is not smaller just not as fat as the regular, and holds about the same amount of fluid. so it is skinnier but not as short as the regular kpt.

KPT Mini holds 1ml

And that 1ml vapes way too fast! Mini is good for a dinner outing, or a trip to the store, but that's all....

Unless , youre like me and havent found a flavor you like and keep dumping out everything into a tea cup .

Posted Yesterday, 09:34 PM

Does anyone know if the mini protanks will be colors? those are cute little buggers ! I love the amber glass I just saw on a regular kangers I was all ready to order a davivde then I went to the website got distracted by the others tanks now I dont know what I want .

yes Im fickle .

Ilike small because I never fill it up , and Im always changing my mind and dumping out flavors (into a mini tea set cup ) I favor a certain tank .

is what i was responding to. guess it would have helped if i clicked "quote"

yes it has been a long day

My friend had the mini(and brooke it ) and her husband had the regular pt (and he broke it as well lol )

and they both said hers did not hold as much as his but she doesnt work and is a sahm so she doesnt have a problem refilling alot if she needs to .

I dont want to use it all the time , just the occasional tank melting juice (which I can promise I wont use a whole tank ) lol

I dont like anything for more than a few hours ever.

I'm a fan of the bigger glass tanks/clearo style ones (not the carto tanks).

Though I promised myself I wouldn't buy anything else, I just had to order the Dbox Puritank. However, I am getting conflicting reports on the actual capacity from several vendors. Anywhere from 3 ml up to 5 ml.

Edited by ArnieH

I'm a fan of the bigger glass tanks/clearo style ones (not the carto tanks).

Though I promised myself I wouldn't buy anything else, I just had to order the Dbox Puritank. However, I am getting conflicting reports on the actual capacity from several vendors. Anywhere from 3 ml up to 5 ml.

friends husbnad has one, he said it holds more than the protank he broke ,if that helps .

I was sent a pic of the box on Facebook if that helps, shows the tank, looks abut same size as gift box v1

Can't get it to load off an iPad go to FB search The Vapor Shop in Colorado on their timeline...$22.99

it is .......

3 1/2 inches x 3 5/8 inches x 1 inch

a business card is just a smigen longer one direction and just a smigen shorter in the other . the box is hard and sturdy . hope this helps !

• 8 months later...

I'm still new to this, so I still use a kanger evod, I haven't tried any new tanks. However, I'm curious about the glass because our shop here at home continues to tell me I should change. Any suggestions?

If you want to keep it simple get a kanger protank mini 2. Glass tank and uses the same coil heads as the plastic evod tanks. Uses ego threading just like the evod as well. If you can wait a few weeks the new kanger aerotank mini's will be out and are getting great reviews on youtube. These are the smaller versions similar to the size of the evod you have.