Can 2.1% nicotine kill you if it touches your skin?

So I put my e-cigg into my subwoofer because I was drunk, then continued to play music. But I look into it and some white liquid leaked out of the subwoofer, and got onto my skin. Is it bad? It's a disposable ez e-cigg with 2.1% nicotine.

Thanks

No it will not kill you with that little touching you, I had several drops of 24mg or 2.4% fly into my mouth when my old setup was flooded, it was enough where I could spit it out but I just swallowed it. If it touches your skin most juice companies would advise you to wash your hands otherwise your body will just absorb it.

Im not dead. (big revelation I know) From the age of 17 I smoked and then chewed cuban cigars and all the strongest south American cigars daily. All day long. These cigars had as much nicotine as a pack of cigarettes in one stick. One days when I couldnt stop working early on (war time) in my life I could get nicotine sickness. The symptom is blood sugar drop. Nausea, thirst, dizzyness, and desire for sweetness. Only past that would you have other toxic issues.

If you are diabetic (like me now) lots of nic on your skin absorbing in could be a problem. If very hungry the nic has more power. Funny thing is for me nic always killed my desire for food. Thats why I am at only 12mg now and sometimes it isnt enough nic but it is what is safe for me. (diabetes again)

For most folks nic is no more dangerous than caffiene. I had a top Sgt who drank 30 plus cups a day or more. So no Nic will not getcha by absorbing into your skin unless it is a massive dose or you are either diabetic and tend to low sugar or are empty stomach or both.

Im living proof.