The Search For An Understanding and Teaching Juice Dealer *SIGH*

No matter what fancy mods I may get and how many cartos, tanks, or whatever else I acquire with fancy tips and flags, pictures, or songs attached; They are all come to nothing without the Nicotine and the juice that carries it.

I have what, 40 days off tobac after 40 years + (age 17 in military) and to me staying off tobacco is all about the juice and the nic. Without the nic I am in trouble. If I cant find decent juices I am in trouble.

I need a juice dealer who is willing to listen to me. To teach me if needs be. To tell me what he can do and how it will fit my needs. One who can take the time to tell me about his juices and what they are like. Are they bland? Are they sweet? Do they needs weeks before they are consumable? Are they ready from the mailbox?

I thought I had found such a dealer. he has two juices I tried and were wonderful. As long as I was raving and thankful he was always there for me. This dealer has more than two juices however. I order others and what I got was vile.

So I went to him in case he didnt know. he said "sorry I will redo them and resend". I tried to ask about them being bitter and not sweet. he yelled at me saying I should have asked for sweet or more sweet. How would I know? All I knew about his juice was the two I tried?

So now I need to ask you all if you know your dealers. Who will take the time to talk with me and see what my needs are and try to do that for my money.

His web site said nothing about sweet/unsweet/or anything else. I am just supposed to know what is sweet and what aint. Like I said "I AM NEW!" I know only what I am taught!

I have maybe 50ml of usable juices. (usable for me meaning sweet and not vile) and over 150ml of unusable juice. In my life Peppermint was sweet like candy canes. same for wintergreen. Like the gum maybe. Strawberrys have natural sweetness at least. Who is it that buys and like these with zero sweetness? If these things mean something else shouldn't the seller be required to say so?

So, please, if you know of anyone who actually earns your business, who can I go to? Do any of you know a dealer who will actually form a relationship with his customers anymore?

Vaping isnt a toy for me. It is literally life. And I am sick and tired of paying hard fought money for garbage.

Any help folks?

Frustrating, isnt it?

Best success is if you have a local shop with a tasting bar. Can't beat it. You'll pay a little more but you take home and vape what you like.

Next is getting recommends here. There are 1/2 dozen well thouggt of juice vendors mentioned.

However- and this is a BIG however - taste is SO subjective that you cant really fault a reputable vendor. A few will let you send juice back. Most will do small samples packs for discount. I have seen someone rave about how great a juice was - and i got that juice and hated it. You takes your chances for sure

You can definitely establish a relationship with a vendor. They can be helpful but they are limited in what they provide. Adjectives like "sweet" and "bitter" probably vary with each individual.

As a general rule stay away from cheap juice. You get what you pay for. I have a local vendor I pay $13 - $16 for 15ml. But I vape the bottle dry. Most on line is hit or miss. Ive had best luck with vape dudes and sweet-vapes.

Believe me. I have my share of unused juices. It's part of the deal.

If you like sweet juices look for vendors that carry the following juice makers:

Lush Vapor

The Vaping Monkey

Uncle Junks

Sounds like you might like DIY. The reason I started with DIY was because the flavors were never quite right. By learning to do it myself I can tweak the liquids to my taste (which seem to change constantly). Finding the right flavor combinations is always a bit of a challenge until you find the ones you really like, Kinda like all things vaping.

I am going to do just that! I went to vape dudes and saw that page you mentioned. They say they do help out new guys. I left a msg and hopefully will talk with them this week then have business with them. Thanks.

mount baker vapor has a phone line and live chat. Like you I had to put down the analogs after 49 years, they helped from day one and I am 51 days cig free. the helped me design a methol and a cinamon that I alternate.

Good luck

I am going to do just that! I went to vape dudes and saw that page you mentioned. They say they do help out new guys. I left a msg and hopefully will talk with them this week then have business with them. Thanks.

If you check their site real well you will also see a coupon code for a free 10ml bottle of your choice

How is this for a first try? Vape Dudes: Pumpkin Pie, Strawberry Feilds, Blue Honey, Fruiti Stripe gum, Candy Cane, and Spearmint. All boosted up to 16mg 70/30.

Seem like nice guys. (if over worked and understaffed) I think I added extra flavor on all of them.

I understand your pain. I used to go to a local shop that i thought was making their own mixes etc and found out recently that theirs is not make your own and quite pricey.

I am headed out to another local shop that i hear only good things about ! i hope he's good cause it's a 40 minute drive to get there.

I am the type that has no problem getting the bad apples to find a liquid i love. Even stocking up on supplies and paying for the supplies for 6 (yes count them 6) people who i've convinced to swap over to vaping and they can't afford their own stuff (is it any wonder i buy in bulk from china?) i have saved money over smoking.

But i'm lucky enough that for me it was never about the money but health of my body (and come to find out nose...man smokers STINK! no wonder i'm single (ya that's my story and i'm sticking to it!)). I feel so much better since i started vaping and enjoy it so much more than smoking.

Like you i'm a liquid n00b though. I can't go DIY because honestly i work too much. I just don't have the time to play with learning my own liquids.