Finally know what I want but now problem is availability

I want to make my first vape purchase and I am targeting the Vision Spinner 400mah variable voltage bat. I was excited to sit down tonight and place that order, but guess what... I can't seem to find it at the few sites I've went to. Theh when I went to Ebay and didn't see it there I got very worried that it might be unavailable anywhere. Can anyone give me a heads up on a site or two that actually have this unit in stock? I am so ready to get it going and have my heart set on this one. Now if you know of a similar unit that is of the same size or shorter and performs well AND is in stock most places please let me know.

Keep in mind the 400mah might only last 6 hours before needing to be charged, I have a 650mah ego twist (basically the same as a spinner) and I got about 9 hours to a full charge but I also go through 2.5 ml minimum in a day

Well for me, since I'm not a heavy smoker at all, it's more about portability and being discreet when I do smoke. 4 hours of total batttery life per day should be just about right for me. I want the absolute shortest, sleekest setup I can get without using a cig-alike. I would just get the 350mah eGo but I realy do want the variable voltage option.

Well for me, since I'm not a heavy smoker at all, it's more about portability and being discreet when I do smoke. 4 hours of total batttery life per day should be just about right for me. I want the absolute shortest, sleekest setup I can get without using a cig-alike. I would just get the 350mah eGo but I realy do want the variable voltage option.

Just playing devils advocate here, but you will most likely find yourself vaping a lot more than you smoked due to its acceptance in places where smoking is not. For example, I am sitting at my desk vaping as I type this instead of waiting till I have time to go outside and smoke. Just advice, take or leave it lol. I do not think you will be happy with a 400mah VV but maybe I am thinking of myself.

OK, apparently several stores just got a fresh batch in from the manufacturer TODAY! Checked a couple sites that didn't have them yesterday but are in stock right now. I just made my first order from Smoktek. $22.99 + $5.99 charger -$2.90(10% newsletter signup discount) + $3.90 shipping and insurance = $29.98 total. Really wanted passthrough but you can't have it all in a battery that size. Can't believe they didn't have the Kanger Evod so I guess I just buy it locallly. Any recommendations for top quality juices sites that are known to have great deals and give freebies? My local store makes their own juices but I've only tried a couple.

OK, apparently several stores just got a fresh batch in from the manufacturer TODAY! Checked a couple sites that didn't have them yesterday but are in stock right now. I just made my first order from Smoktek. $22.99 + $5.99 charger -$2.90(10% newsletter signup discount) + $3.90 shipping and insurance = $29.98 total. Really wanted passthrough but you can't have it all in a battery that size. Can't believe they didn't have the Kanger Evod so I guess I just buy it locallly. Any recommendations for top quality juices sites that are known to have great deals and give freebies? My local store makes their own juices but I've only tried a couple.

Vape Dudes has great juices. They are the only place I order from. They let you choose the mg of nic, the vg/pg ratio, the amount of flavor and a comment section where you can customize your juice anyway you want it. They do not make it until you order it and you get it 3 to 5 days after ordering it. I just received a shipment and they sent me a free sample, they have every time I have ordered. They also sent me 2 free Vape Dudes Tee shirts.

Vape Dudes has great juices. They are the only place I order from. They let you choose the mg of nic, the vg/pg ratio, the amount of flavor and a comment section where you can customize your juice anyway you want it. They do not make it until you order it and you get it 3 to 5 days after ordering it. I just received a shipment and they sent me a free sample, they have every time I have ordered. They also sent me 2 free Vape Dudes Tee shirts.

Sounds like a place that really wants to please the customer. Ever vape without any nic? I'm wondering if the hits feel the same or do the hits feels less satisfying for some reason without nic? I wonder what's the lowest level of nic you can add and still feel a decent nic buzz being a light to moderate smoker?

Sounds like a place that really wants to please the customer. Ever vape without any nic? I'm wondering if the hits feel the same or do the hits feels less satisfying for some reason without nic? I wonder what's the lowest level of nic you can add and still feel a decent nic buzz being a light to moderate smoker?

Throat hits are subdued with lower nic, but flavors are stronger. Friend uses .7 mg and enjoys it....

Throat hits are subdued with lower nic, but flavors are stronger. Friend uses .7 mg and enjoys it....

Wow, so you can request even less than one milligram of nic with your order? I like that kind of control. Is this a standard practice with all the online order sites? My local shop only seems to offer juice with a few set nic levels even though they make their own.