Johnson Creek offering 30% off everything.

Most of you who have read anything by me know I have been looking for my Vanilla. I found it the other week through Johnson Creek's French Vanilla. They are slightly higher than other juice, but I think it is more due to packaging; Glass bottles, Medicine Dropper tops, spare plastic bottles as well as selling at either 15ml or 30ml only.

Everything I have tried by them has been top shelf, and they are made in USA juice.

However, I just noticed that they are offering 30% off everything on their website. This puts them down with sites like vapedudes and velvetvapors.

http://www.johnsoncreeksmokejuice.com

Worth the taste.

Edited by Deckyon

These are good to go right from shipping. Always shake before filling your vape.

This is a great time to try them. I have a feeling they will be my good to go. I have tried 20 some vanillas, and Johnson Creek is it, for me. Others say the Vanda is good. And it is, like a creamy vanilla ice cream. But for straight Vanilla, their French Vanilla is my new everyday.

Just got 60 ml of it.

I was looking at the expresso and it says it is PG based:

Espresso

46 Review(s)
| Add Your Review

Wake up your taste buds! We start with JC's rich tobacco flavors wrapped around natural coffee beans and rounded off with creamy natural vanilla. Vapor emits the pleasing coffee aroma we have all grown to love.
High Quality, PG-based Smoke Juice
Made in America
Made with all US-Sourced Ingredients
Usually ships same day if ordered before 9AM CST. (details)

There are some that are PG, others that are VG. depends on the flavors and such. I think (would need to verify) the Red Oak labled juices are all VG, and standard lable juices are PG.

Was it a one day deal? Or do I need a coupon code? It's all regular price now. Only the trio discount applied for me. I won't need to restock JC juices for a few more weeks, but don't want to pass up a good discount like this.