BCC Clearo Question

Hi folks,I need some opinions please.

I'm looking for a clearo that is bottom coil and

has the same taste,vapor flavor etc.as the KPT.

(yes the KPT I won from Brian has already hit the concrete SMH)

But something with a plastic or metal tube instead of glass.

We already have an EVOD but it's a bit too small and hard to tell when

to stop filling.I would like something in the 2.5 -3.5ml range.

Thanks for any help and opinions :)

Tam found an awesome Vision VT clearo i cant wait to try out. One version is 2.8 ml and the big one is 5ml. Changeable coil and the tank is plastic. You can take both ends off it. She did a review yesterday. Check it out

The Vision VT or Victory has really impressed me. The flavor I get out of these things is comparable to direct dripping IMO. Everything comes apart, you have a choice of different ohms in the coil, and it's got a plastic tank. One thing though, you wanted a bottom feeder but this has long wicks that hang down from the top. Still, it's the best thing I've found in a long time. I've already gone through three tankfuls and it's still vaping strong. :D

Hmmm... i just pasted it from your review thread. It's the second link that ArnieH put up in response to you.

How weird. When I clicked on your link I got routed to the top of this thread. When I went and clicked on the original link it took me to the website. Oh I see! Yes, it is a bottom coil. How strange that the bigger version is so different from the one I got in 2.5 ml.

Tam found an awesome Vision VT clearo i cant wait to try out. One version is 2.8 ml and the big one is 5ml. Changeable coil and the tank is plastic. You can take both ends off it. She did a review yesterday. Check it out

Does Tam do reviews, like Utube reviews or are you talking about on here?