2nd battery in a row blinking 10 times (only) when connected to atomizer (after 24-72 hours from brand new)

I first thought it wasn't getting a full charge, but when atomizer isn't connected the battery light is solid when held down... After connecting, it only blinks 10 times regardless of holding down or tapping... No vape being produced. Second one in past week where this has happened. Using a disposable atomizer....

*ego c

sorry, not much help. somebody will be along with a better answer. try cleaning the threads on the battery and on the atomizer. for what ever reason, I have had several do this on and off, I put them aside and retry them with a different atomizer/clearomizer and it decides to start working again.

could be dud batteries...doesn't happen often, but does happen. Have you contacted the supplier you bought it from?

That's what in thinking its gotta be... Tried the other battery that I thought was dead and seems to be operating normally without the atomizer too...only thing though is that the new battery did work with that atomizer for a few days...will find out in a day or two when new ones arrive. Thx

Your battery should have a "protect " mode. If the atomizer is shorted your battery would shut down. Happened to me a couple times. You just have to connect the battery to the charger briefly to reset. I had a battery that was fully charged and an atomizer that was brand new but had a short. The battery triggered. I reset it by connecting it to the charger for a few seconds. It reset and had a full charge. Originally I thought it was the battery because it wouldn't turn on after it faulted. I reset it and it was fine.

I have gotten a couple of bad atomizers right out of the box. And I've had a couple go bad very quickly.

Your battery should have a "protect " mode. If the atomizer is shorted your battery would shut down. Happened to me a couple times. You just have to connect the battery to the charger briefly to reset. I had a battery that was fully charged and an atomizer that was brand new but had a short. The battery triggered. I reset it by connecting it to the charger for a few seconds. It reset and had a full charge. Originally I thought it was the battery because it wouldn't turn on after it faulted. I reset it and it was fine.

I have gotten a couple of bad atomizers right out of the box. And I've had a couple go bad very quickly.

yes me too