let's see your EDC

I have a fishing tackle box I keep all mu stuff in at home. It has steadily grown, and I keep it in the basement where it is cool. It contains all my liquids in the bottom and then all the accessories in the slotted drawers. Actually works great and I can keep my different stuff in different areas and when I go on an extended trip out of town or a boat trip down the river, the whole case goes with me.

When i go to work i generally have three mods with me, varying cartotanks depending on what i feel like vaping. Provari is always in the lineup, either my mvp or kicked Vmod XL and the third mod is usually my evic. I got a Vent Pouch that i clip onto my cup holder. It has a stiff metal bendable clip that i have formed over the lip of the cup holder. I have also reappropriated a belt pouch/holster from work that used to hold our old symbol devices that i drop my mvp or vmod into.

Link please!!

I use a makeup bag to hold all the chargers... phone, eGo, Volt, Kindle, ... my goodness how the list goes on and on.

To have one easy to find everything vape related in one bag? priceless. Gimmethelinklady!!!

Here it is. Hope I did it right. Not very computer literate doing this kind of stuf.

Bare Escentuals Brown Expandable Makeup Bag by Bare Escentuals Link: http://amzn.com/B004HR2PAK

That's like a little camera case! Love it.

Here's an iTaste kit in an eGo case. Even the manual fits as long as the extra languages are torn out first.

(love the battery charger!! can take it with you anywhere, provided your cell phone's charger is also an adapter).

post-1865-0-89646500-1374771105_thumb.jp

That's like a little camera case! Love it.

Here's an iTaste kit in an eGo case. Even the manual fits as long as the extra languages are torn out first.

(love the battery charger!! can take it with you anywhere, provided your cell phone's charger is also an adapter).

I can't wait till payday. I'm going to add an iTaste v3 to my EDC. I've read so many great things about them.

WTG! I think you'll really like it, it's a nice one. Just like Imedic said. So portable!

In a few months time, if they hold up well for even 6 months time, these will be highly recommended by us old-timers and not-so-old-timers alike. They're just so overall nice.

I bought mine to check it out, and then give it to my nephew... but he hasn't seen it yet. lol. I might have to buy another one to give to him.

Edited by Uma

So am I the only one with a dirty enough mind that keeps seeing this thread title and putting other words with the letters "EDC" and loling?

I can only make something dirty out of the first 2 letters. What's the last word? :D

oops, sorry about that! Type in essential oils case at Amazon and a lot of different styles pop up. Here's one I like a lot. And it's even purple inside. http://www.amazon.com/5-Bottle-Purse-size-Essential-Carrying-Case/dp/B00C0OC77S/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1374858959&sr=8-4&keywords=essential+oils+case

Uma, that is so cool. I have got to have one. I looked to see if they had one for 50ml bottles because that is the size I order my juices in. If you see anything let me know. But payday I am definitely going to get one of those.

Uma, that is so cool. I have got to have one. I looked to see if they had one for 50ml bottles because that is the size I order my juices in. If you see anything let me know. But payday I am definitely going to get one of those.

I know right, and it will be so nice for the purse, keeping all the liquid in one pouch away from batteries and stuff. I'm picking up one or two too when I can. I'll keep an eye out for a 50ml.. that would be great for the igloo wouldn't it! Or in the fridge. I don't like to carry larger than 10ml bottles in my purse, because they'll cook when my purse is exposed to the sun. I don't mind wasting 10ml.

OH, that reminds me. I also use those little key chain bottle buddies for the 3ml sample size bottles! I carry a spare Cell Phone Battery in one, 3ml samples in another, spare 14500 batteries in another. A lot of Vendors carry them now. https://www.rtdvapor.com/online-store/accessories/battery-cases/nylon-battery-case-w-carabiner-detail

I know right, and it will be so nice for the purse, keeping all the liquid in one pouch away from batteries and stuff. I'm picking up one or two too when I can. I'll keep an eye out for a 50ml.. that would be great for the igloo wouldn't it! Or in the fridge. I don't like to carry larger than 10ml bottles in my purse, because they'll cook when my purse is exposed to the sun. I don't mind wasting 10ml.

OH, that reminds me. I also use those little key chain bottle buddies for the 3ml sample size bottles! I carry a spare Cell Phone Battery in one, 3ml samples in another, spare 14500 batteries in another. A lot of Vendors carry them now. https://www.rtdvapor.com/online-store/accessories/battery-cases/nylon-battery-case-w-carabiner-detail

I am getting confused about where the best place to keep juices at. At first I was told it lasts longer in the refrigerator, so I put it in the refrigerator. Then I was told no, I should keep it in a room temperature dark place and that it steeps better that way. So I took it back out of the refrigerator and put it in a bag in the top of the closet. I just ordered 4 50ml of juice and I really want to know where I should keep it. What do you do Uma?