let's see your EDC

I searched, but couldn't find this topic anywhere. I apologize if it already exists.

This is my everyday carry (EDC):

xCHUnIo.jpg

The small case on the left goes in my pocket. It contains:

1 x 900 mAh Vision Spinner

2 x T2

1 x T3S

1 x usb ego charger

1 x small bottle of juice

The large case on the right usually stays in my car, unless it's very hot outside. It contains the following:

Yiomx1a.jpg

4 x isopropyl alcohol wipes (from first aid kit)

3 - 4 x paperclips (example: pull the center posts up when the backup batteries won't charge, NOT THE Spinners, a few other uses)

1 x usb wall charger

4 x q-tip (I moisten them with the isopropyl alcohol wipes to clean battery/charge threads)

1 x bread tie

2 x T3S replacement heads

2 x T2 replacement heads

1 x Iclear 16 replacement head

1 x iclear 16 (backup to the backups)

1 x backup usb ego charger

2 x ego 650 mAh batteries (these were my original batteries, now just backups)

1 x 2600 mAh rechargable battery pack ( used for charging cell phones. I was thinking of using it as a last resort to charge my Spinners if there was no other available power source. I'm not 100% sure how safe it is to use this for that purpose. ...maybe somebody with experience will chime in)

1 x micro usb cable (used to charge battery pack)

Also pictured is a T3S on a Vision Spinner 900 that I keep attached to a lanyard.

Well, that's my EDC. Now that I see it written down, I feel like it's a little overkill. ....better safe than sorry. :thumbup:

Edited by edgie13

Dang I thought I carried a lot of stuff. I posted a pic of mine in a separate topic Saturday. Mine is easy though. 2 spinner 1300mah, 2 Ego mini 400mah or 2 EgoT 100mah depending on where I am going, and 5 T3S filled with my all day vapes. Usually keep 2 extra coils and QTips too. I have chargers everywhere already, work, car, boat, and 3 at home lol. Have never needed anything else.

Dang I thought I carried a lot of stuff. I posted a pic of mine in a separate topic Saturday. Mine is easy though. 2 spinner 1300mah, 2 Ego mini 400mah or 2 EgoT 100mah depending on where I am going, and 5 T3S filled with my all day vapes. Usually keep 2 extra coils and QTips too. I have chargers everywhere already, work, car, boat, and 3 at home lol. Have never needed anything else.

I've always been a paranoid pessimist. I over pack for every situation.

1 1300mah, 1 650mah twist, 1 protank, 1 ce4, 1 boge 510 carto, q tips, 2-3 bottles of juice, charger and case to put it in. both batteries usually heaver some kind of delivery system on them hanging around my neck in a custom e cig coozy (basically like a lanyard except the pv's slide down into it and it supports about 90% of the weight instead if those flimsy lanyards you get for $5)

In my small case I have 2 eGo 1000mah. On the weekends I alternate these two, while one is charging I am using the other one. 1 USB charger,1 CE4 and 1 collar.In my big case I carry 1 spinner 1000mah and 1 Twist 1000mah. During the week at work I alternate these two. While one is charging I am using the other. 1 Viva Nova, 1 USB charger, a small bottle of juice and Qtips. I am currently using my Twist and collar with my KPT. I know this is off subject but I am curious as to why you fellas keep and alternate the T2s and T3s like yall do?

well like bcarter said.. the t2's are ultimately easier to fill or top off. its damn near impossible to get liquid in the atty and flood the center post. the T3S's are a little harder to fill but they provide the ability to change a bad coil with a full tank of juice and they maintain their flavor all the way through.

I'm just not sure which one I like better yet.

I'm beginning to wonder also. I had to toss two tanks today. Both T3. They just stopped working. changed battery-no diff. put something different on the batteries and the something different works. Its the T3's. I have one T2 now and it is always the bomb. (I have the clearos that came with the VV but havent used them yet. CE4's I think)

I mostly like Boge LR cartos instead of clearos anyway.

My EDC is usually whatever I have. I now also have two new 650mah batteries to add to the mix. The stable is a 900mah Ego, A iTatste vv/vw, Ego 650 little ones, T2, and numerous LR cartos.

Im not working now so everything is usually what I use.

Edited by Thesheepdog

I'm beginning to wonder also. I had to toss two tanks today. Both T3. They just stopped working. changed battery-no diff. put something different on the batteries and the something different works. Its the T3's. I have one T2 now and it is always the bomb.

I mostly like Boge LR cartos instead of clearos anyway.

My EDC is usually whatever I have. I now also have two new 650mah batteries to add to the mix. The stable is a 900mah Ego, A iTatste vv/vw, Ego 650 little ones, T2, and numerous LR cartos.

why did you toss the t3's? what was wrong with them?

why did you toss the t3's? what was wrong with them?

They stopped working. Not heating up. leaking. threads not centering on the batteries and power button. They just do not like me I guess.

Leaking into post. at threads also. at tip also. the tanks were just POS. They were not name brand but copies. I may be new pal but I didnt screw them up. Both had identical issues. The T2's OTOH had none of these issues.

Im not in this game to play with bad equipment I guess. I'm here for the nic. A mouth full of juice is not a good way to get it. I want my stuff to work when I hit it for the nic. Thats one reason I really like fresh LR cartos.

Leaking into post. at threads also. at tip also. the tanks were just POS. They were not name brand but copies. I may be new pal but I didnt screw them up. Both had identical issues. The T2's OTOH had none of these issues.

Im not in this game to play with bad equipment I guess. I'm here for the nic. A mouth full of juice is not a good way to get it. I want my stuff to work when I hit it for the nic. Thats one reason I really like fresh LR cartos.

oh no i definitely understand that. i just wondered bc they have had reported leaking issues with easy fixes and my guess is with the threads that you lost a thread and would need to chase them to get them back. but i definitely understand the feeling of just wanting it to work no fuss no muss. :) i was just seeing if it was an easy fix and i could help you get them back :)

Appreciate that brother. When I need the nic I dont dance nicely with finicky equipment I guess. That and i dont feel well right now so my patience is lower. (that last thread I was in about juice steeping could have telegraphed that! :) )

Appreciate that brother. When I need the nic I dont dance nicely with finicky equipment I guess. That and i dont feel well right now so my patience is lower. (that last thread I was in about juice steeping could have telegraphed that! :) )

ah sorry to hear that man. well hopefully you can pick up some real kangers and enjoy the awesome vape experience they provided me :)

How do you like your iTaste? I'm looking at the iTaste vv V3. www.theveteranvaper.com has it for a great price.

How do you like your iTaste? I'm looking at the iTaste vv V3. www.theveteranvaper.com has it for a great price.

I like it a lot. This is my only mod with adjustable power or voltage. Veteran Vaper's price is within pennies of what I paid from China with a long shipping time. Go for it!

I like it a lot. This is my only mod with adjustable power or voltage. Veteran Vaper's price is within pennies of what I paid from China with a long shipping time. Go for it!

i second this. I bought one too from aquavapor and im pretty impressed with it. :)

1 650mah eGo, ce4 with a good vanilla juice. that's it...... lol

if i'm out at the bar i have my blu pak/pcc with 2 blu batt's and a few carto's, not because i kill a carto in one night because i like to switch flavors when drinking.

I use a tiny coin purse with 2 zippered pockets for carrying. It's slightly padded, keeping things nice. The large main pocket holds a 10ml bottle of juice, an extra eGo battery, extra mod batteries. The smaller pocket holds a paper clip, wire, mesh, and extra mouthpiece DT.

Here's a photo... it looks huge in the pic, but it's not, it's really small.

post-1865-0-67379000-1374688868_thumb.jp

I also have a few eGo cases full of stuff, and a Volt case (my fave, because it is deeper instead of wider), The iTaste fits inside the eGo case great, complete with charger, extra clearomizers, and even the manual with all the extra languages ripped out of it. These are nice cases, but I do wish they were a bit deeper. But they're great if they're going into pocket instead of purse, that's for sure.

I have learned from experience to go with Brian at the Veteran Vapor because is only sells the real deal and if you are unhappy for any reason he will work with you to correct it. I had bought a bunch of CE4s and CE5s from a "good deal site". They sent me all duds. Now that would never happen with Brian, but if it did he would send you 10 working ones. Can you tell, Brian is my hero. :)

I use a tiny coin purse with 2 zippered pockets for carrying. It's slightly padded, keeping things nice. The large main pocket holds a 10ml bottle of juice, an extra eGo battery, extra mod batteries. The smaller pocket holds a paper clip, wire, mesh, and extra mouthpiece DT.

Here's a photo... it looks huge in the pic, but it's not, it's really small.

attachicon.gifDIDchangepurse.jpg

I also have a few eGo cases full of stuff, and a Volt case (my fave, because it is deeper instead of wider), The iTaste fits inside the eGo case great, complete with charger, extra clearomizers, and even the manual with all the extra languages ripped out of it. These are nice cases, but I do wish they were a bit deeper. But they're great if they're going into pocket instead of purse, that's for sure.

Uma, that is a cute little bag. I wanted to tell you about this great bag I found on Amazon just in case you want something bigger. It is actually a makeup bag. It is Bare Essentials and can you believe it is only $5.99 and free shipping. It holds at least 5 50ml bottles, of juice,along with other stuff in one compartment and has rings on one side that was made to put makeup brushes in but is great for holding all kinds of stuff. I liked it so much I just ordered another one because my inability to control buying all the cool things I see and hear about on here has filled that one up. There is a pink one too but it is smaller and costs a little more. it would be great for you guys too if you can get over having a makeup bag. LOL

Uma, that is a cute little bag. I wanted to tell you about this great bag I found on Amazon just in case you want something bigger. It is actually a makeup bag. It is Bare Essentials and can you believe it is only $5.99 and free shipping. It holds at least 5 50ml bottles, of juice,along with other stuff in one compartment and has rings on one side that was made to put makeup brushes in but is great for holding all kinds of stuff. I liked it so much I just ordered another one because my inability to control buying all the cool things I see and hear about on here has filled that one up. There is a pink one too but it is smaller and costs a little more. it would be great for you guys too if you can get over having a makeup bag. LOL

Link please!!

I use a makeup bag to hold all the chargers... phone, eGo, Volt, Kindle, ... my goodness how the list goes on and on.

To have one easy to find everything vape related in one bag? priceless. Gimmethelinklady!!!