Newport taste e-liquid source?

My friend is trying to quit analogs. She smokes Newports and needs that taste right now.

Does anyone know of a US supplier who sells this liquid? I see some in china but that shipping take forever.

Thanks!

That's a hard one, I smoked Newports and have searched high and low to no prevail. Her best bet is to find a menthol flavor that works for her. I use Halo's Menthol Ice and it seems to work for me. Also because of many branding issues the name Newport cannot be use as a juice name :cheers:

EcigBestSave has Dekang Newbay for copyright reasons they can't call it Newport.LitecigUSA has Nuport by Dekang I would guess it is the same liquid.I doubt you will find anything that tastes just like burning leaves though.

EcigBestSave has Dekang Newbay for copyright reasons they can't call it Newport.LitecigUSA has Nuport by Dekang I would guess it is the same liquid.I doubt you will find anything that tastes just like burning leaves though.

LOL! I told her also that she will hate the taste of tobacco sooner or later. I think she is just wanting the menthol. She had a mentol from Halo called "sub zero" and it is strong enough to kill but isnt the same as what she misses. I will see about those two you mentioned and thanks.

LOL! I told her also that she will hate the taste of tobacco sooner or later. I think she is just wanting the menthol. She had a mentol from Halo called "sub zero" and it is strong enough to kill but isnt the same as what she misses. I will see about those two you mentioned and thanks.

Menthol Ice is much mellower.

Yea I am in mostly fruits also. I havent even tried any baked. I branched out this week to try Druids breath (yummy) and Shamrock Shiver (also great). From Greenman. I may have to risk it and get some baked goods vapes. I have three favorites now and that two more than I had last week. I am vaping very happy right now.

• 2 weeks later...

Wordup ecigs (Don't let the name fool you, they're actually a great vendor to work with) has a flavor called "New Port RI". I never was a menthol guy, so I can't give you first hand review, but her other juices I've tried are really good and Laurin will usually be happy to help you "customize" any flavor.

I've been considering ordering some in an effort to convert a good friend that's been using newports for about 25 years.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Try Arctic Wolf from Vapor God, the STRONGEST peppermint out there, even comes with a WARNING.

I love it, it's my only vape now, just got 4 more 50ml bottles. :D

A "friend" of mine gave me a bottle of Arctic Wolf once. I know that taste is subjective and all that, but it was without a doubt the most painful, gag-inducing juice I've ever vaped. I mentioned once before on this forum that it was like putting my tongue on the kitchen counter and hitting it with a hammer. It's almost as if it's straight DIY menthol flavoring. It completely ruined the drip atty I was using at the time.

gallery_15088_188_14615.jpg

I challenge anyone here to get a bottle and try it yourself just so you'll see I'm not making this up.

If you're looking for a Newport-flavored eliquid, then my suggestion is Dekang Portal Blend Menthol E-Liquid. A lot of Newport smokers where I work switched to vaping after trying Portal. Fast shipping, too.