snapping -

Rice Crispies? :lol:

Sorry, couldn't resist. It could be that you got a little juice down the center post. Take off the clearomizer, hold a tissue loosely over the bottom where it screws into the battery, blow into the mouth piece. Dab the juice out of the bottom as well as the battery well. Screw the clearomizer back on and vape.

Any better?

I love the sound of the sizzling crackling and popping atomizer. It means the coils are working great. I can't stand a non sizzling atty/carto, it's usually a sign it's flooded or dying. It hasn't much oomph. Tooo much snappy sizzling with juices flying out, however, usually signifies a short in one of the coils. That's no fun.

Best thing to do, is to put it on an Ohm meter reader or a VV mod and read those ohms.

lol I like it too ! I was just wondering because it seems like if I fill it to the top it doesnt pop and when I fill it a alittle bit wehn Im unsure of a flavor it pops - so I was thinking maybe its like a fuel pump in the tank of a car , if it runs too low on gas you can overheat it if that makes any sense.

lol I like it too ! I was just wondering because it seems like if I fill it to the top it doesnt pop and when I fill it a alittle bit wehn Im unsure of a flavor it pops - so I was thinking maybe its like a fuel pump in the tank of a car , if it runs too low on gas you can overheat it if that makes any sense.

Listening as a car guy your way of putting it makes lots of sense. :)

I was a bit taken aback at how loudly the KPT I got sizzles, but every tank I have used has an occasional sizzling and popping sound. I figured it was a bit of liquid hitting the coil directly and evaporating.

speaking of crack pipes.... someone asked if my eVic was just a super awesome crack pipe lol. it was a lady in walmart and i politely told her yes but it doesnt hurt your teeth as much. :) lol!

i then told her that no it was an ecig and explained it and then she asked if i knew where she could get a less expensive one so i gave her Brian's card. :)