Just saying beware

I noticed on the new member area on the last topic posted that DHgate has an advertisement. That is the site that I ordered all of those CE4s and CE5s that did not work. It was just one seller on that site that did me wrong but when I goggled that site I saw a lot of information on that site that said really bad stuff about that site. That seller told me he was going to send me 10 replacements for the 10 duds I received but I have not received them yet and it has been 3 weeks. I won't ever order from that site again. I am sticking with the ones I know like Veteran vaper, Vaper Talk and Vape Dudes, just to name a few.

Wonder if you could mail them a dog turd and tell them thats how their customer service is, like the contents of the box. Lmao

LOL I work in a dog kennel - I can arrange it :evil:

• 2 weeks later...

I feel kinda bad now, they finally did send in the 10 ce5s they said they would. These even arrived looking like they might be good ones. Each of them are individually placed in their own plastic sleeve and they are ALL ce5s. I have not tried them. I am still at work. Maybe this weekend I will try one just to see if they are duds again or good ones. I'm so pleased with the performance of my new KPT that I just want to use that for now. I never hear anybody talking about CE5s. Why do you think that is? What is your take on the CE5s. What is the difference in the CE5s and the T2s and T3s everyone is talking about? I only ordered them because I was ordering 5 different flavors of juices and thought that the different colored atomizes would help keep the different flavors separated but that, I found out, is not necessary. Just rinse out what I'm using and change juice. All my juices are about the same, sweet, candy or fruit. At any rate I still don't think it is a good idea to buy from them. I'm going to stick with people I know like Brian at Veterans Vapors that only send the good stuff and will fix it if there is a problem with an order.

CE5s are just CE4s with replaceable heads, at least thats what I think they are. Tighter draw like most Vision products. I thought I loved the CE4s until I tried Kanger products. Now I am Kanger all the way!

I actualy love CE5 and CE4 clearomizers. They're inexpensive, easy to use, and a great introduction tank for beginners. Some of the best flavor I've gotten was out of my CE5 2.8ohm head at 4.2v on my Winder VV battery. Having said that, I do think that I'll try ordering an Innokin iClear 16 Dual Coil Clearomizer and some 2.0ohm heads, since it is supposed to be a step up from the CE5.