Greetings from Indiana

Hoosier

Hello, I'm Hoosier. I started vaping just after Christmas in 2009, so I'm not new to vaping. Just new here.

Basics:

Used to smoke American Spirit non-filters

I started with standard Joye 510's....bunches of batteries...

I'm a dripper and currently use a Fatty v1 most of the time but carry around a DCA loaded with an I06 in case I'm out and about and unable to repair my rebuildable dripping atty.

It's a rare thing when my ProVari is not in my hands or in my pocket.

I'm president of the Hoosier Vapers club and usually spend my time on forums promoting vape meets and gathering news that impacts vapers in Indiana and elsewhere.

I've been vaping my own mixes, exclusively, for about 3 years, but do enjoy sampling vendor juice at meets just to see if I still prefer my own...and haven't found a reason to buy someone else's juice yet.

Looking forward to exploring this forum and getting to know the folks on here.

Nah, go ahead, pick my brain. I'm a horrible teacher though.

I've learned what I know by screwing up and making things I didn't want to make. Unfortunately, that's the only way I actually learn anything, so it worked great for me...

• 2 weeks later...

You are most welcome Hoosier! VT is an awesome place as I can attest. I came here figity and nervous and low nic. Not becuse I wanted but because I didnt klnow the small cigarette looking device wasnt getting the job done adequaltely.

These be wonderful giving people here. They can teach us noob's out of their experience as Im sure you can too. I'm over a month now without tobacco. I can breathe!

All of you long timers have my sincere respect!