Kanger pro tank, vision vivi nova

Vivi Novas have been on the market for more than 18 months, and KPTs have been out for a couple, so of course you will get more vivis than KPT's . Duh

I have both, but the vivis are going to a friend after the holiday

I own neither but my next order will have 4 KPTs on it. Not at all confident in the reliability and consistency of Vision products as a whole based on personal experiences. Kangertech has never let me down so I am a definite fan.

I have owned and almost exclusively used a Viva Nova, the 3.5ml tank for almost 2 months and she has never let me down. I have been looking around for a back up just in case and I think my next order will be the Viva Nova mini. Like they say, if it ain't broke don't fix it. Plus I can use the same replacement coils with both of them.

I have owned the Vivi Nova since it first came out and I love it. I dont own a KPT but Im sure its good also. My juice is in plastic bottles so I dont think the plastic tank makes a diff to me.

I have owned the Vivi Nova since it first came out and I love it. I dont own a KPT but Im sure its good also. My juice is in plastic bottles so I dont think the plastic tank makes a diff to me.

This thought never even occurred to me.

I've used and enjoyed the Viva Nova's quite a bit off and on throughout the year. I've experienced one burning hit... yucccck.. but other than that, it's pretty nice atty/tank clearomizer thingie. The only real beef I have with these is how easy the tank separates from the body base. ugggh. But, it just means I have to be more careful with it. (I'm so spoiled with my all SS RBA's that can take anything I put them through).

I haven't tried the ProTank yet, but have heard great things about it, as well as some quirks, and I try to relay the info whenever I get a chance, because it's a good vape for citrus, cinnamon, clove type flavors. The quirks are easy to fix too. Got a toothpick or a rubberband? :)

I like the kpt but tbh i would never purchase one for the full price. If they were on sale or I got it off a buddy I'd pick it up. It's just not worth the 17 bucks to me. I'm far happier with my rewick end nova STV.

did you know you can rebuild the kpt?

This thought never even occurred to me.

Brian I now have juice in glass and in plastic bottles. From the ce4 to the kpt I can taste a big difference. When I chain vape the ce4 tends to taste plasticy when it gets warm but the kpt it tastes the same no matter how much I vape.

No I meant the coils that come with it can be rebuilt, since it comes with 2 only thing you would need is kenthal wire, wicks, and mesh if you choose to use it.

How are you going to put the coil inside of the atty? I have rewicked my kpt already bc I prefer cotton and I burnt the silica but I don't see a way to put the coil inside...

There are several videos on youtube, grimmgreen posted a simple rebuild. But there are several others as well. I seen that after I got mine so I might wait till 1 burns out and then try to rebuild it.

I like the kpt but tbh i would never purchase one for the full price. If they were on sale or I got it off a buddy I'd pick it up. It's just not worth the 17 bucks to me. I'm far happier with my rewick end nova STV.

I know have seven, KPT's, I know, I know, but at a great price...brick and mortar ordered way to many. And with replacement heads so inexpensive, why rebuild?