direct dripping help please

There is something I'm not getting about this

I want to direct drip strictly for the purpose of trying out flavor mixes. I have an eGo battery with the C set up- atomizer, cone and cart

What parts do I need? I dont see how this atomizer can work for dripping. Any suggestions on specific parts to use would be great.

Ive watched Christophers video but I dont understand how that converts to the eGo.

The C system is a tank and as such will not work for dripping.What you need is a Joye 306,510 or Ego atomizer and a drip tip designed to fit whichever one you choose.Those models will fit your Ego battery .There are videos on Youtube explaining more than you want to know about dripping.I prefer the Joye 306 atties myself but the others will work very nicely.Enjoy.

you will need an atomizer (510 or 306)....personally I prefer the 306's for trying flavors much easier to clean between flavors.

The atomizer comes with a black cartridge cover...the black piece is removed and then you place a 306 drip tip. The easiest way to detach the black cover, is to place on your ego battery and pull the cover off.

The 306 drip tips are not to be confused with the 510 drip tips

http://www.theveteranvaper.com/joye-lr-306-atomizer/

http://www.theveteranvaper.com/306-extended-delrin-drip-tip/

Thankyou so much guys! I get it now.

Oh boy, more toys to buy. I've gotta drop a few bucks here at VT. You all have been so helpful. Much appreciated.

Is there such a thing as some device for mixing a small amount of juice. I guess i could use a cap and then maybe a syringe without the needle or something. Where woulfd I look for such things?

Thanks again

If you're direct dripping to taste different flavors then what Kitsune linked to above is more than fine and all you need. If you decide you like to direct drip for a longer period of time with one flavor you really should get a drip shield. The bottom of the atomizer just above the threads have tiny holes. Liquid will ooze out after awhile. The drip shield fits over the top of the atomizer and the O-rings inside keep the extra liquid from running down your battery and all over your fingers. :)

Empire Mods sells all kinds of drip shields that work with the eGo battery in this link: http://www.empiremods.com/category_s/64.htm?searching=Y&sort=5&cat=64&show=100&page=1

Scroll down about halfway and you'll see the drip shields that are made specifically to cover eGo battery threads. Other 510 drip shields will work but they don't cover the threads, which make it look a little funny, IMO. Keith is great to work with. His customer service is incredible! Happy dripping! :D

If you have the $$ then check into the HH .357 drip attys. They're a tad pricey, but they are hand-made to tight specs and will last forever if well maintained. On a side note: I love dripping!!!! After all, it is how I started vaping. I've tried just about everything...from clearos to cartos to RBAs. Hell, I even tried those old-school cartridges that came with my first kit...an experience which promptly led to dripping. Throughout all of that, I have to admit that direct dripping is still my preferred method for experiencing flavor. It's just too bad that this practice draws a lot of unwanted attention, and is highly inconvenient when behind the wheel.

Let me just add, that once you start dripping you will see a whole new way of life. I line up my liquid arsenal and drip through up to 10 flavors some nights.. I found myself getting bored with tanks, and dripping is the cats meow!! I started with LR510s with my egos, and just recieved a few cisco 306's because of the recommendations here!!

Sorry. I went on vacation and got distracted....

I found some 306's but they come "bridged" and "debridged". Any preferences? What does that mean?

If I'm not mistaken the bridged atomizer has a little "bridge" of mesh that covers the heating coil. The bridgeless does not and you drip directly into the heating element. In the 510 atomizers that I've been using I have both bridged and debridged ones. At first I used to prefer the bridged version but now I'm finding I like the bridgeless better, it takes less juice and I seem to be getting even better flavor coming through. YMMV of course. The 306s I have are all bridged, haven't tried the other. Yet. :D

Oh, and the bridged one? You can remove the bridge if you like. Just take a look on Youtube and it'll show you how.

Edited by Tameiki