On the quest to find a good vanilla

Alright so here I am, started vaping again after like 3 years and now the game has changed ever so...nicely :D. Unfortunately I can NOT find a vanilla that I enjoy. I bought my eGo Twist from sweet vapes and decided to give their liquid a try. It was VERY dense in vapor which I very much enjoyed but the liquid wasnt the best. The flavor was lacking, I got apple which was good, strawberry which tasted like artificial strawberry fruit snacks (wasn't a big fan, but not too bad) and vanilla...which had a carmel taste in it. Now I decided to go with virginvapor, again VERY good vapor, I got an organic variety pack with the snake bite (havnt tried), hawaiin guava which is a fruit I have never tasted, not too bad but not too much flavor, and again, naked vanilla which AGAIN had a caramel taste to it. I'm looking at halo because everyone seems to love them but...no vanilla and their flavors are mainly focused on tobacco (which I havn't really dipped into, I like the flavors rather than tobacco/menthol).

I try and buy 100% VG - 70% VG 30% PG is as much PG as I like to put in it. I am also vaping with a vivi nova tank if you were wondering about my setup (just ordered a kanger T3 because I want a bottom feed instead of top so it's not such a hassle when I'm running low and have to turn my ecig sideways to get the juice into the feeds). I am looking for companies with a very large variety of flavors that produce enormous amounts of vapor that will hopefully have my desired vanilla. I don't want carmel vanilla, vanilla cake, vanilla late, vanilla ice cream, i just want plain old VANILLA haha, anyone help me out?

How is their vapor production? I don't see any flat vanillas on there but I might grab a sampler pack of some other flavors

Vapor production depends on your PG/VG ratio that you choose in your e-liquid when you order. More VG = more vapor. Be careful of 100% VG as this could clog your wicks. Even a 50/50 ratio gives you plenty of vapor. :)

My wife loves a straight vanilla from "It Is Vapor" but they only do 60/40 pg/vg so not much help there I guess. I personally cannot vape vanilla. It just doesn't do it for me. I have tried it and it's a very good no frills vanilla but she does 12mg juice and I'm learning how much nic levels affect taste so I cannot speak for other nic levels in the It Is Vapor shop.

I heard a lot of folks say the vanilla in BLU cartos is very good. That is made by Johnson Creek, but they wont sell BLU propriatery juices. However I would think thier own Vanilas have to be very close

Edited by toddbrennan

I heard a lot of folks say the vanilla in BLU cartos is very good. That is made by Johnson Creek, but they wont sell BLU propriatery juices. However I would think thier own Vanilas have to be very close

This one is actually my favorite vape flavor, hands down. I really wish they would just sell the juice. I have been trying to find something to match it and have not had much luck. I have tried juice from Vape Dudes, Velvet Vapors, VaporKings but none have come close to the Blu.

Not a fan of any of the VapeDudes Vanilla flavors I tried. VanillaNilla left a coating in my mouth it seemed, Vanilla Mint is too "mentholy", and Vanilla Coffee I just dont like. I think I have it refined to the three flavors I like best and am done experimenting for a while.

The Vapor Room has a great French Vanilla flavor. They also have different options for PG/VG ratio (including 100% VG), and the option to add an extra flavor shot or two. Customer service is great, shipping is fast, and every order ships with a free 3ml sampler bottle of your choice. Plus, first time customers get a free 15ml bottle of liquid.

• 3 weeks later...

Dawn over at DIYflavorshack has an AMAZING vanilla. You can purchase it two ways depending on your needs... She offers the Holy Vanilla e-liquid, which you can get with double flavor or the Holy Vanilla flavor concentrate, if you prefer to mix it yourself which many of us are doing now. Give it a try, Id almost bet you wont be disappointed, especially if you want a true, full flavored real vanilla!!

Well, received the Very Vanilla (70pg/30vg 12mg w/ double flavor) from Sweet-Vapes today. Smells and tastes JUST like a vanilla frosted cupcake! Getting very nice (and delicious!) plumes of vapor in my LT v3 with a 2.2ohm dual-coil Vivi Nova STV.

Again, I just received this today, so I'll have to wait a bit and see how the flavor develops.

Just a heads up, Sweet-Vapes individually mixes each batch to order, so they can give you that 30pg/70vg you're looking for. Hope this helps :cheers:

Edited by Inspector7

• 2 weeks later...