Newbie mixing question

Got another one for ya.

I have 2 flavors that I feel would work well together and would like to try it. I know nothing about mixing though.

1 flavor is at 24mg. The 2nd is at 16mg. What I would like to do is add a drop or two of the 16mg to a CE4 full of the 24mg.

Is this bad??? Should I get the 2nd flavor in 0mg? If I had a drop or two of the 16mg....would it be nicotine overload??

Thanks.

If I understand your question correctly --you're worried about having too much nic? Adding 16mg to 24 will actually drop the nic level (not add to it). So if you want to mix flavors, have at it and have some fun. ;)

If I understand your question correctly --you're worried about having too much nic? Adding 16mg to 24 will actually drop the nic level (not add to it). So if you want to mix flavors, have at it and have some fun. ;)

It will drop the total level? Didnt realize that. As you can see Im new to this. I thought adding some 16 to a 24 would give me a 40mg...lol. Thanks for the tip. Learning new stuff everyday.

It will drop the total level? Didnt realize that. As you can see Im new to this. I thought adding some 16 to a 24 would give me a 40mg...lol. Thanks for the tip. Learning new stuff everyday.

No a 50-50 mix of 18mg and 24 mg would yield a 21mg nicotine liquid.

Cracking tanks is something I have yet to experience but really for now I am sticking to fruit-tobacco mixes and none of the flavors I have to date are on the "known tank crackers" list lol.

Many people mix flavors and/or nicotine levels. Since you're only going to add a drop or three, I don't think it'll affect the levels of nic very much at all.

As for cracking a tank with adding the fireball liquid, you should be fine with just that small amount. From what I've read and heard, cracking tanks only happens when you use just the fireball in a tank (not mixed with another flavor), and even then not all the time or right away. If you do want to use the fireball by itself I'd suggest getting something like the Pro Tank with the pyrex tank and you won't have any problems. :)

Mix away! I'm a mixer too. Not always with success but it's fun

Nicotine levels in e-juice are measured by the millilitre (ml)

When you buy "24mg" juice that means there are 24 milligrams of nicotine in 1 ml of juice. A 10ml bottle has 240 mg of nicotine. When you fill your 1ml tank with "24mg" juice you have 24mg of nic in the tank. If you vape 1ml of juice you have consumed 24mg of nic.

Now take your 1ml tank and fill half way with "24mg". That is 12mg of nic. Now fill the other half with "12mg" juice. That would be 6mg of nic in half a ml. Your tank now has 12 + 6 mgs or the eqivalent of "18mg" juice.

I used "1ml tank" to make the math easier to see. In real life you have a 1.6ml clearomizer or a 2.2 tank (capacity)

The key factor in nicotine consumption is volume of juice vaped. I'll my old ciggys as an example:

Amer Spirit Black- 2.2mg nic per cig = 44mg nic per pack

1.6 ml clearo loaded with "24mg" juice = 38mg nic per tank means I can vape about 2ml of "24mg" to be equivalent to a pack.

Math is fun! All of that is to say if you are mixing 2 different "mg" juices you are always getting less than the highest rated mg juice