Would anyone here recommend this set up?

I'm looking to get away from cartomisers, and this seems pretty good, but would be great to get some feedback before I pull the trigger... Or any other suggestions would be great as well. This seems good because the parts are replaceable and supposedly easy to clean which I think is a plus...

http://www.gotvapes.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=151_163&products_id=740&zenid=969d76b69f752d6bcf94c7cc19f92692

Thanks a bunch for your replies.... One more question, Ok, two more, these will fit on my Ego batteries right? And it seems the kit comes with 3 different coils, (with the wicks coming out) and each one has a different volt setting? . Which one gives the best vape? I guess that could be subjective.

Ok so the bigger set up seems to come with these 3 different coils heads :

1.8ohm NEW Updated V2.5 Coil Head2.4ohm NEW Updated V2.5 Coil Head2.8ohm NEW Updated V2.5 Coil Head

The mini comes with only one (from the same website) which is the 2.4 head. I would most people think this is the best of the 3? Personally I've always thought the LR atomizer and carts performed the best, wondering which ohm head would perform the best?

The 2.4 will perform OK on your eGo batt. It will work even better if you have a eGo Twist or Vision Spinner so you can bump up the voltage a little bit.

Hey i just got a Vivi Nova, found a green tank for it to match my spinner. It's 510 threaded so it fits an ego but it's not ego threaded so you'll have a ledge unless you have an adapter to cover yer ego threads. The 2.8 ohm will bring out the flavor but less heat. So the 1.8 ohm would give you warmer vapor. My experience has been higher ohms for darker/thicker juices to avoid a burnt taste. So far at day one i love the way the Vivi Nova vapes!!

I use the Vivi mini for my standard ego batts. I started with a 2.4 ohm coil and hated it... everything tasted burnt and like hot plastic. I found that with the 1.8 my flavors were spot on!! I had such great luck that I have since ordered SEVERAL more with a nice little collection of 1.8 replacement coils to have on hand! I do recommend the adapter, I think it offers more stabily, and is more appealing visually!

Im almost certain you wont be dissappointed! I tried four or five different cartos and then five or six different clearos before settling on the Vivi with the 1.8 heads... finally Im SOLD!!! I have them in all of the colors, and metal replacement tanks to suit my every need!!! ENJOY!!

Ok just got the Vivi Nova Mini... Filled her up... took a few hits... Oh hell yes! Should have done this long ago. And now I'm stuck with a bunch of cartos they I ordered not long ago. Oh well, good for backups. But there's no doubt this system is superior in every way. Now to get the sleeves. I can see how besides the aesthetics factor, it would beef up the connection better between the tank and bat for strength. Thanks again for the input on this!

Great thread. So great I just ordered myself the mini with the 1.8 coils myself. Thanks guys. lol. Are the replacement coils the same size for regular and mini??? hope so I didnt see different ones listed.....................b

Yes the replacement coils are the same size. The only difference between the mini and standard is the tank size.

Hello,

I also recommend them , they are a lot like typical vision ce4 clearomizers which are very popular too except hold more liquid. Some say the vapor is a bit cooler but with more taste. However, I do recommend you use them only with minimum 70%/30%VG-PG or even better 50/50 mixes because it is a wicking type system and the VG tends to absorb too slow into the wicks and you wind up with a burnt taste when it dosen't get enough or your vaping too fast. Lower Ohms = Hotter coil , Hotter Vape, More throat Hit. Standard for 3.7 volts would be 2.4ohm but its personal preference. 2.8, 3.2 are good for the higher voltages

Ok just a couple of quick observations since getting this last night... First off, at least with mine, I learned not to fill above the 200ml mark. Even right at that mark, mine may leak juice and gurgle for a bit before settling down. No biggie I know that now, but another thing is, one full tank will no way last me all day and into the early evening hours. When it gets kinda low I'll turn my ecig upside down to make sure the wicks remain saturated, and shortly after that I'll just fill er up again. Still, it's a great vape and wouldn't go back to cartos for nuthin. Now to see how long the coil heads last...