What Is Your Favorite Electronic Cigarette Tastes

yundoo002

High Caliber Killa Vanilla 50/50 @ 24mg and I've recently become a fan of Boba's Bounty. To bad they're two flavors that sell out all the time. I've also recently discovered nitelitevapor's line @ litecigusa.net and I have to say they're becoming a favorite. I'll post some reviews later in the week.

• 2 weeks later...

Was a menthol guy before I started vaping and that hasn't really changed. My local store does a Smooth (as in Marlboro) that has a spearmint to it that is nice. Goth Kid is clove, which is a bit overwhelming at first but really good after two or three puffs. The spice from the clove scratches that same itch the menthol does.The Fin menthol that got me started is pepperminty with a vanilla smoothness to it and I'm thinking about finding or recreating that from their flavors

Ginger's RY4 from The Vapor Room has to be my personal favorite. Though, I also like their Sweet Watermelon a-freaking-LOT!!! Most days, I put an RY4 of some kind in my clearo, and drip the Watermelon, or some other flavor, out of a standard atty on my eGo Twist.

Still very new to this game so I'm trying a lot of different flavors, I have 28 in front of me. So far, I'd say I like fruity, sweet or vanilla flavors the best.

To the poster who mentioned Killa Vanilla.... Totally agree! That was my very first juice and I loved it! Now though, I'm on to French Vanilla from The VaporRoom, along with their Lemon Meringue. Also just started on their Sweet Watermelon when it was a flavor of the week recently and I gotta say its pretty yummy as well. So many good favors out there, but I always fall back on vanillas as my all day vape.

I'm enjoying the Liqua ejuice right now - Tiramisu and Citrus right now. I also like Apollo's Bananna Cream and Mango Peach flavors.. I typically stick to the fruity end of the spectrum. I don't like Tobacco flavors. Always get the 24mg formulations...

I'm waiting for my toys to arrive so i have no favorites as of yet. However i did do alot of surfing yesterday looking at parts and various juices from numerous vendors. Most of them seemed to range in price from 4.50-6.99 for 10-15ml of juice depending on where you were. Then i came across Dekang Juices. Which were 2.50 for 15ml!! Why is there such a dramatic price difference? Immediately makes me think somethings not right or its not a quality juice. I'm not saying anything bad about their product as I haven't had any of it yet. But normally when something is half the price of other like items it is usually inferior. You know the saying, you get what you pay for.