New and learning

johnnychimpo

Bought a Blu starter kit a while back and now after all my reading about all the other options out there i kinda feel like i wasted money. No worries, i am enjoying my vape experience but i think im ready to progress into something more complicated.

Any suggestions? I like the idea of a unit that you can just dump the liquid in and rebuild the atomizer. There are soo many options out there. I still have tons of reading.

Thanks in advance,

JC

Welcome, i am not the only one here that would say it's no waste of money if it keeps you off the analogs.

I am biased to my new Bombshell Stinger (26650 battery) from hotvapes.com i just got on Saturday.

Just got a CE5 Clearomizer today and a 510-510 adapter to fit it into my mod also from hotvapes.

I like the flavor i put in it even more than the clearomizer... s'mores.

The only advice i give on product is BUY AMERICAN in case you need customer service.

Welcome to VT. You can't go wrong with the bombshell stinger. ;) I love mine. Biggest battery currently used in pv's and also uses the kick to become variable wattage. Trade-off is that it's huge and will probably take some getting used to coming from blu's. You might be better served with a spinner or ego twist to start with. I love my carto tanks and I did like the first vivi nova's that I had back in the summer. I got a couple new ones in December that sucked but I guess you can't win every time. :D

Don't throw the Blu away, use it as a backup in case something happens to the other one. My first re-chargeable e-cig kit was a NJOY. Not the best thing that ever happened but it vapes :yes . Went to another source and got a big re-chargeable and clearomizer tank system and LOVE it. But I can still stick the small e-cig in my pocket and run to the store.