New To This All

SpookshowBaby

Hello and welcome,you seem to have the "want to" that is the most important ingrediant.As far as which ecig you use you can get what you need from about any of them.Some just require a little more fussing than others.Keep us posted.

good to know! after i bought it i saw all these different types and stuff and my mind was a little blown. i was beginning to worry that i made a bad choice. but then i saw a lot of reviews that said its a great one to buy to get started. i feel a little better now. nice pup by the way mcquinn :) im a professional dog trainer and own 3 great danes myself.

V2 was one of the first ones I started with, too. I really did enjoy it, the flavors are great. I really did like the Vanilla, especially. What nicotine mg did you get, and if you don't mind sharing, how much did you used to smoke? What brand?

Welcome, and good luck kicking the fire. I am relatively new as well. I started with the Blucigs, and their vanilla is still my favorite. I have started to experiment different flavors and it is a blast. Kind of like an alchemist. Have fun and experiment! Ask questions, these people are great.

I'm new to all of this as well. Being a computer geek, the eCig kind of fills my nicotine addiction and my techy nerd addiction all at the same time. Thankfully, I stopped myself from getting the Blu Premium eCig and did a lot of research first. I've decided to go with a manual button DSE910 and PCC instead. I'm very thankful for forums like this and the wealth of information out there. I'm pretty convinced that I would not have been happy if I had shot from the hip and purchased the Blu.

Welcome Spookshowbaby

like a couple others said we all enjoy helping as best we can any questions just ask

as others have told you this WORKS after many years of smoking 2 1/2 packs a day and many failed attemps a quiting , bought one of these 3 years ago and have never touched an analog since . There is no withdrawal NONE that and the money you save is fantastic . you will be anazed at how bad analogs stink is a very short time . foods taste great etc . But you will feel so much better also If you get real serious into the hobby side of this it is great because it is a hi tech hobby that will cost you nothing because of the money you saved not buying the abalogs :sorcerer: