Oldie Just Visiting - Hi! And Happy New Year!

ddavelarsen

I quit vaping a few months ago because my workplace banned it - I vaped mostly at my desk, which greatly increased my productivity vs going outside to smoke every hour...but corporate America being as PC as it is, I work in a "drug free workplace" and vaping is verboten. I can't use nasal snuff at work either. Figure that out!

Anyway, I just wanted to say that the new site looks wonderful! Good job guys! It made me feel good to stop by again. I hope everyone is doing well, and all the newbies are still getting the excellent and polite help that I got when I started here. This is a special forum.

Everyone have a Happy New Year!

Dave

Edit - Ooops! I better ditch that banner in my sig, hadn't I? I'm not smoke free anymore, alas.

Edited by ddavelarsen

Hey Dave, good to hear from you again. Sucks about your works policies. Did you go back to smoking? And do they allow that but not vaping? Hope all is well with you.

I hope everyone is doing well, and all the newbies are still getting the excellent and polite help that got when I started here. This is a special forum.

Hi Dave! Yes, I can vouch for all the veteran vapers. They were more than nice and patient with me when I started, and they gave me the best and most helpful information. Still do. :D

Man Dave, that is really a backward policy the company you work for has. I'm sure you have argued to pros of vaping to them. It's amazing how many people have drank the Kool-Aid from the media about eCigs. I'm really sorry to hear that you have given up on vaping. Maybe in the future you'll switch companys or they'll rethink their position on this policy. Were you the only vaper in the office? Did one of your co-workers raise the question or complain about you vaping at work?