Hello

Derrick

I've been vaping for quite some time, and have visited this forum and others regularly. I'm a lab scientist in the medical/pharma industry, and am mostly interested in DIY liquids. I decided to join so that I could share a recipe and some info about vaping Vitamin C that I hope some will find interesting and useful. Look for a thread soon in the DIY E-liquids section.

Hello everyone! Well, I've been vaping for almost 3mo, trying to quit smoking. All went well for the first 3wks. Of analog free until I slipped up a couple times because of, well, weakness and then a few weeks later I went back to smoking fully because I got so frustrated with the Clearomizers and nova tanks, but recently I was given a couple 510 duel coil xl cartomizers and they work beautifully and have been analog free again. I hope that if the next time I don't have my PV I won't feel a need or taste for an analog. See you all around. Happy vaping. -Matthew

hello all! just started....been smoke-free for 5 days after smoking 1pack a day for the last decade and a half. yikes! my egoC is now stuck to my face and i love it. anyway, Hi! looking forward to learning about my new obsession.

You have a really unique username...You wouldn't happen to know a Mike by any chance would you?

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Christopher" data-cid="145833" data-time="1356910712"><p>

<br />

<br />

You have a really unique username...You wouldn't happen to know a Mike by any chance would you? </p></blockquote>

i do know a "mike"...but not from the forum. :)

• 2 weeks later...