Vapor Virgin - Zmax

mickieraquet

Hello,

I'm a vapor virgin, well that was until Dec 2012 (marking this on my calendar). I'm 46 with a smoking habit of 33 years. Yes, I was 13 when I picked up my first cigarette. Everyone in my life has tried to get me to quit for years but I was stuborn and did not plan to quit because of someone else's advise. I had to be ready and do it ON MY TERMS. Well, I was in the parking garage smoking when I saw a man with a zmax and at first I had to take a double take- this was a strange looking smoking device. He explained he had also been a smoker but that the zmax had helped him quit. I found a store near me called "all about vapor". The people there showed many many devices and allowed me to test some product. I ended up with a zmax and a 120ml bottle of 24mg flavored nicotine which I love. I entered the store smoking about 20-25 cigs a day and left only having to smoke about 3 (morning coffee, after lunch and one right before bed) At $50 a carton every 8-10 days I now can vap about $54 a month or even more. My ultimate goal is to never have to pick up another stinky cancer stick again. The zmax was so easy to use that I bought my daughter one yesterday. Now we are planing to go back to the store to test and purchase even more flavors (at a much smaller quanity, of course). Maybe blueberry or strawberry...........

The hardest part about this all is that I have to retrain myself to say "vap" instead of "smoke". I LOVE IT

I just found a mix that is like eating candy. Chocolate and Brandy. I didn't do any kind of mixology or anything, just took two fluids and put them together. I did a 50/50 mix of the two and man, smoothe with a slight bite from the brandy. I also started stepping down the nic ratios. Doing the 18 now instead of the 24. Found the 24 was making my stomach upset a bit. 18 is a good sweet spot for me, personally. Most of the guys I know now are still at 24, but they were heavier smokers than I was for much longer.

...I was in the parking garage smoking when I saw a man with a zmax and at first I had to take a double take- this was a strange looking smoking device. He explained he had also been a smoker but that the zmax had helped him quit. I found a store near me called "all about vapor". The people there showed many many devices and allowed me to test some product. I ended up with a zmax and a 120ml bottle of 24mg flavored nicotine which I love...The zmax was so easy to use...I LOVE IT

Man...I wish I would've bought a Zmax as my first PV. If the Zmax doesn't do it for you, nothing will. Congratulation on making the switch.

Edited by Rixter

Welcome and congrats on switching! Like Dayvape said, there are a lot of knowledgeable people here to answer any question you might have! Also, I'd recommend checking out the posts in e-liquid reviews and general supplier reviews. :)

Welcome to the forum and congrats on quitting the stinkies.

Welcome and congrats on switching! Like Dayvape said, there are a lot of knowledgeable people here to answer any question you might have! Also, I'd recommend checking out the posts in e-liquid reviews and general supplier reviews. :)

Uhhhhhhh I dont think Dayvape has posted in this thread :lol: