Ego-C Question:

PoppaC

• 2 weeks later...

I like the functionality of the eGo-C Twist, but I don't like the dial. I think that most people here would agree that the Vision Spinner has adjustment markings that are much easier to see. You can pick up a 1300 mAh Vision Spinner from VapeLite.info for $24 shipped, or a 900 mAh Boge eGo-C Twist from VapeLite.info for $18 shipped.

gallery_15088_188_625.jpg

Personally, when it comes to eGo-style VV tubes, I prefer using the Ego Pass-through VV that I got from free-cigs.com for $30.99 shipped.

I think it's better than the twist/spinner for a few reasons:

1. It's got a wider voltage range than the twist/spinners. (3-6v vs. 3.2-4.8v)

2. Since it's a pass-through battery, I don't have to unscrew the carto/atty/tank to charge it, so I can actually use it while it's charging. (not so with the twist/spinners)

3. It's got lockable "plus" and "minus" buttons for voltage adjustment. (as opposed to a spinning dial)

4. The segmented display shows battery status, voltage setting, and puff counter. (if you're into that sort of stuff)

5. It looks really cool with a flange-ring and carto tank on top. (if you're into that sort of stuff)

gallery_15088_188_25826.jpg

These are my perceptions. :yes

Edited by Rixter

Which battery is better for the eGo-C, and why? The mAh 650 or the the mAh 1000?

Mah is related to how long batt will last under normal use,650 mah will last aprox 6 hours and the 1000 mah 10 hours,this is what ive read on my battery research.

Edited by Heavyrocker58

• 2 weeks later...